Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do men . . .

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
> Put more thought into buying new skis than buying their wife's Christmas and Birthday presents ?

> Choose a particular ski just for the colour/graphics ?

> Buy new skis to outdo their mates and fellow skiers ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, No, No
(or perhaps Yes, no, Yes)

Not buying anything in the current climate!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes it is something I want to do

Nope I'm not all that bothered.

No, I buy whats good for me

snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
IncogSkiSno, Is there something you want to talk about. Did you not get what you wanted for xmas?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I bought my wife new skis for her birthday. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Martin Nicholas wrote:
Yes, No, No
(or perhaps Yes, no, Yes)

Not buying anything in the current climate!

well yes you might think it a bad time to buy, but I have been informed that next year ski hardwear will be even dearer due to the exchange rates, and also it cost us €338 to hire two sets of skis for 6 days in St Anton, so for us it is the right time.

mistermouse, Laughing No, not at all, I got what I wanted for xmas, although we were originally going to buy skis for each other for our pressies, we never quite got round to it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

> Put more thought into buying new skis than buying their wife's Christmas and Birthday presents ?

> Choose a particular ski just for the colour/graphics ?

> Buy new skis to outdo their mates and fellow skiers ?

The real answer is probably yes, yes and yes (except that the determining factor is price). So, once you have set a price band and decided on one of a few skis the other factors come into play (be honest).
However, ever noticed that if there is a particular ski we 'need' we can just streeeeetch a little more.

(Price of my last skis: £125 from ebay, plus $99 and import charges for bindings). That of course is the flip side; trying to outdo your mates by boasting about your latest bargain.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy