Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reberty - Les Menuires Question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off in a week with Ski Olympic to one of their Reberty chalets. OK I've been before but a couple of questions. Firstly, does anyone know if there's a free lift in Reberty for a quick play on the Sunday afternoon I arrive on, don't fancy forking out the 28.5 euros for an afternoon pass for a couple of hours messing. Secondly, how much am I likely to be paying for a pint in the Auberge, anyone been in this season? Thanks forn the help in advance.

Oh and if anyone's around and fancy's a ski from Feb 9th onwards for a week I'd be glad to join in.

Steve
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Steve, was there before Christmas - Beer in the Ferme Euro 2,60 for 25 CL . If your up at Reberty 2000/1850 then there are no free lifts nor at Bruyeres which is further down.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
radar wrote:
Steve, was there before Christmas - Beer in the Ferme Euro 2,60 for 25 CL . If your up at Reberty 2000/1850 then there are no free lifts nor at Bruyeres which is further down.

Thanks for that - well if that translates into 5 euro's for a pint it's not as bad as some of the other beer prices I've heard about. Shame about no free lifts, maybe I'll have to grin and bear the 1/2 day pass - see what time I get there.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i thought there was a small free drag and possibly a short free chair.
Reberty Villages is awesome IMHO
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
i thought there was a small free drag and possibly a short free chair.
Reberty Villages is awesome IMHO

It wasn't a difficult decision to go back Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Was up at Reberty 2000, there was a drag opposite and then a chair that came up from Bruyeres, you needed a pass for both, there is a free magic carpert and I think a drag in Les Menuires over the bridge.

Steve up on the slopes Chalet Des Neige Euro 3.00 for 25cl, does have one of the best Tartiflette, with a good salad Euro15.50, in Meribel Mottaret wanted to be indoors Euro3.70 at the Cote Brune, go for the snack bar next door
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can buy a beginners pass for € 16.50 which is quite limited - gets you about 6 chairs or so - we did that when we went with Ski Olympic to Reberty 4 - 11 Jan.

You can buy it at the lift pass office in Reberty, by the Sherpa ( it is only open weekends ).

We did not see any free lifts at all , but had a great time in Chalet St Michel.

John
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
alltnaha, thanks, I'll look into that - it's cheaper than an hour in a fridge!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stevew, what chalet are you in??be interested to find out how you get on as i worked for SO a 2 seasons ago in Reberty.Was in Annabelle/Brigette
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
barthez1980 wrote:
stevew, what chalet are you in??be interested to find out how you get on as i worked for SO a 2 seasons ago in Reberty.Was in Annabelle/Brigette

I'm in Maurienne (sp). I'll let you know when I get back - anyone to say hello to when I'm out there for you?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stevew wrote:
barthez1980 wrote:

I'm in Maurienne (sp). I'll let you know when I get back - anyone to say hello to when I'm out there for you?

Don't think anybody is there now. La Ferme in Reberty does great food, was there last week. Hope you have good sun, cos its great to sit out on the sundeck....Enjoy.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
barthez1980 wrote:
Don't think anybody is there now. La Ferme in Reberty does great food, was there last week. Hope you have good sun, cos its great to sit out on the sundeck....Enjoy.

One of the reasons to go back Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
alltnaha wrote:
You can buy a beginners pass for € 16.50 which is quite limited - gets you about 6 chairs or so - we did that when we went with Ski Olympic to Reberty 4 - 11 Jan.

You can buy it at the lift pass office in Reberty, by the Sherpa ( it is only open weekends ).

We did not see any free lifts at all , but had a great time in Chalet St Michel.

John

I've found the mention on their website to the beginners pass but which lifts does it cover - any ideas?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy