Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK snow watch - go on then, who's got what? Is it going to cause mayhem?

Poster: A snowHead
Still only a light dusting here. Bitterly cold and windy outside. Local forecast says more snow flurries overnight and tomorrow but a proper deluge from late afternoon onwards. Looks like it will be a hazardous journey home from work then. Last time I drove home in a major blizzard it took nearly 2 hours to do 13 miles...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boredsurfing,

To be fair, it is a major snow event by UK standards, but a Russian Snow Storm makes me think of -20C temps and 6ft drifts of snow that goes on for days!!!

Maybe said reporter should go and work for Channel 5!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nothing in the chiltern hills and the sky is starry.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
RachelQ, Its on it's way, big chunks of snow falling here, just down the road. snowHead I'm not sure about driving back to Surrey in the morning.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A dusting in Telford, Shrops, but still snowing. A local cat has taken refuge in our porch Confused
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hampstead Heath looks like a winter wonderland....totally covered in white powder Very Happy
Hoping it'll stay like that by the time I'm up in the morning... Cool
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First flurries in Belfast.
Enough to make the roads & footways white, but the grass is still peeking through.
CW Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
About 10sm in London. been skiing already in front of my house. Its not enaugh but had a few runs on the grassy patch. Hope for more in the morning so i can ski to work.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nothing here in Dublin. Cold and some cloud.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
none in bristol which is a real shame as the walk to work would be nicer if all the spoils of the casulty set were covered in snow
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just looked outside and we have had some but too dark to see the amount Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
about 15 cm here in west london. Drove up the road skidded a few times and turned back ...no work today!!

going to get skiis out and find a hill snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Mon 2-02-09 7:53; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Only about 6-7 cm here, but apparently we're getting another 15cm this afternoon/evening. Not looking forward to the journey home from work...
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tipping it down in Durham, thunder and lightning earlier. About 5 cm on ground. Just about to head off to work 16 miles away
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Currently about 5cm down here with occasional flurries of the stuff, judging from the reports on the TV driving up to Coventry today is looking increasingly unlikely, not sure if I'm happy or sad about that Confused
latest report
We just have a sprinkle of the white stuff, nothing to get excited about Sad Sad Sad Sad
ski holidays
2 or 3 inches of level snow here in the middle of the country. Journey to work OK but I won't be here long. This fluffy snow will make builing a snowman a challenge snowHead Cool
ski holidays
Make the most of it.

It will rain later and be gone by Weds.
ski holidays
Nofin on the North Coast yet
latest report
Great here about with about 10cm Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Yeah, about 10cm at the moment here in North Yorkshire, but coming down steadily and forecast to get worse until after lunchtime. Roads not great so I'm working from home.

Tommy said the word 'snow' for the first time this morning...then proceeded to point it out not only out of the window, but on the TV (Eurosport skiing) and in the Esprit brochure. I am VERY proud Wink
ski holidays
We need pics people Toofy Grin
latest report
A light dusting here in Aberdeen, nothing more and no transport problems bar the knockon effects from the south of england of their problems.
ski holidays
Halifax. 2-3 inches. Very light & fluffy, no base so resisted gettine the skis out & using my dog tow. My labrador is loving it . snowHead
snow conditions
johnboy, please I need your tractor........ Laughing
ski holidays
Johnboy - Leicester Back Garden and front of house. About an inch so far but still coming down heavily. Very Happy
snow conditions
A couple of inches overnight in Peterborough but snowing fairly heavily again now. Forecast is for snow falling much of the day. Pleased I'm a homeworker today.
latest report
Stockton on Tees is at one end of the first ever passenger railway (for those ofyou who haven't a Scooby Doo).

This is the view out of an office window. Too cold to leave my nice, warm office, but about 10cm

snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Disappointed to report, that after a good start yesterday afternoon, the Essex coast has no more than a cm!! Weather reports suggest it is going to bucket down between midday and 3pm. I have my fingers crossed for some sledge action!! snowHead
ski holidays
There's about 10cm in South London - haven't even tried to go to work - no buses, no tubes, irratic trains and with another dump forecast for this afternoon, I'm not risking getting stranded in town. Thank god for Citrix!
snow conditions
Just had about an inch in 15 minutes, sun has come out now Very Happy
snow report
A few pics just taken around Laundry Towers:

snow report
laundryman, lots then! Makes me glad that I chose not to fight with the A3 and M25 this morning
I have spent the morning being entertained by a busy garden

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 2-02-09 10:55; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
laundryman, Can't you lot afford a garage for the cars wink

Wow, great pics and a SHEDFULL of snow.
ski holidays
We've had about 4-6 inches - so I had to get the skis out!!

http://uk.youtube.com/v/uhJrWVDqaAE
latest report
Ray Zorro wrote:
We've had about 4-6 inches - so I had to get the skis out!!

http://uk.youtube.com/v/uhJrWVDqaAE

Great stuff - WWWWWWIPEOUT! Very Happy
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, it contains my ski-fit gym: and piles of useless crap. Smile
snow report
Nells, amazing photos Very Happy

Here are a couple of Sussex pics

snow report
Ray Zorro, LMAO Laughing excellent effort, but shouldn't that be for general analysis in BZK wink
ski holidays
About 70mm here @11:00. ENough to put some turns in ...

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy