Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UK snow watch - go on then, who's got what? Is it going to cause mayhem?

Poster: A snowHead
Here in N Lincs we have a slight ground covering of granular snow. Pretty windy & darned cold out. Hubby says it won't come to anything as "it never does". And he is wearing his favourite T-shirt which simply declares:

To save time, let's just assume I know everything!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Temperature has now dropped to 2.8C (14.5C in the living room) its cloudy and has been all day, but no sign of snow. Decided not to go to cairngorm as it sounded like it was sheet ice and thats no fun when telemarking. I'm hoping for lots of snow, both for the downhill resorts and for the Clash so I can get out and do some xc aswell. Thw weekend can then be cold dry sunny and calm (but Iguess the latter is unlikely). I'm just N of aberdeen
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Butterfly, I'm hoping to be proved wrong, but fear it's going to be one big anti climax, or a load of miserable sleet! Nothing yet in Bucks, but the wind is whipping up and the sky is getting darker..... my daughters are praying for the schools to be closed tomorrow!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bit of snow been blowing around all day here.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice ground cover here on the Essex coast.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
A few flakes in the air arround the New Forest but nothing has settled so far
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A very slight sprinkling in Durham, occasional flurries. Very cold when I walked the dog.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Started here in Bucks about half an hour ago, its settled but is blowing about quite a bit
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nothing in Glasgow, cold about 3 C and cloud moving in from the East.

snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
As you can probably see if you've been watching the Liverpool v Chelsea match, there's been a couple of 'showers' here in Liverpool.

Isn't this all 24 hours too early ?

Seriously, seriously cold tho ! My brass monkey is now missing 2 very important pieces of equipment Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Blowing around a lot and starting to settle now Madeye-Smiley if it keeps up through the night - chaos on the roads in the morning rolling eyes
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nothing in NI, but we had a cold and sunny afternoon. Went on a coastguard patrol and we had lovely clear views to Malin Head, Islay, Rathlin and The Mull.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much

Came down pretty heavily for a while, enough for me to keep an eye on road to assess depth/ski potential Toofy Grin and lou junior to get creative
Hopefully some more tonight as not working tomorrow Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I've driven from Yorkshire today and there was pretty much nothing and then I went up the M20 and came off at Brands Hatch and there is a good 3 inches on the ground. Got back to mine in Ightham and all white...no grass showing at all. My snow tyres coming in handy pre Chamonix ! Now snowing hard again too... 15-25cm forecast overnight here. Not bad for the UK Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
A mere dusting here in Derbyshire. Very cold and windy though...
snow report
Nothing here in Jersey, current temp is +1.1c and i can still see Mr moon.
latest report
Nothing on the western borders but a few flurries today, lovely and cold though, I'm not going to work tommorrow, have thrown buckets of water down the lane, it's lethal, sorry boss, will do my best for tuesday though...
latest report
A dusting here in cheltenham.....more expected
snow report
I'm loving looking out my window at all these people stuck that can't get up my road.... Including some pillock in his 08 plate X5 with massive 20inch wheels with low profile rubber.... Twisted Evil Laughing The Audi is coming out to play tomorrow Smile
ski holidays
All of fifteen flakes here in Worcestershire today - no, a couple of showers but nothing to make me think my 'have to work from home' excuse will work tomorrow Crying or Very sad Could try martski, plan and start chucking the buckets of water about though, nice one, I like that Very Happy
latest report
About 5mm in West London. Shocked
latest report
Bloody hell. Just looked out window here in South Wales and blowing a blizzard. Thanks christ I had got the curry early
snow report
thefatcontroller, where?
ski holidays
martski, Capitol dear boy, Capitol wink Laughing
snow report
Even in the "wilds" of Monmouthshire it's snowing now...first tracks down Offa's Dyke in the morning...
snow conditions
Lou wrote:

Came down pretty heavily for a while, enough for me to keep an eye on road to assess depth/ski potential Toofy Grin and lou junior to get creative
Hopefully some more tonight as not working tomorrow Very Happy

Cool snowman.
snow report
Skiing Cairngorm this afternoon, snow flurries and -6C but -25C wind chill!
Snow due from the East tonight and the next couple of days. The Gorms could do with it, hard packed snow and ice at the mo. wink
snow report
Thin covering here in Suffolk - enough for a snowball fight with the kids earlier! Still snowing....
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
still nothing here in Jersey Sad Sad
ski holidays
A few cm in Surrey started at 6pm and still snowing. Some of the schools have already announced they will be closed tomorrow.
snow report
Nothin here, but started to cloud over. Think it is the remnence of a weak front
snow report
A covering in my bit of South Yorks and currently snowing quite heavily snowHead
latest report
Nothing worthy of note in my bit of South Yorks...maybe it's heading SW from Barnsley and it'll arrive soon.
ski holidays
Oc and clear skies
ski holidays
Starting to snow a fair bit in alpine alwoodley, leeds snowHead
ski holidays
BBC 10 o'clock news - Gatwick Airport closed
Stansted airport closed
M20 in Kent closed
snow conditions
A covering here in north Hampshire but it is still snowing.

I've already decided that I'm taking tomorrow off. Just hope there's enough snow to make my excuse sound plausible Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The dry-slopes should be fun tomorrow!!
snow report
Ray Zorro, Nothing here at all! Military met centres are saying light snow from 10pm but no sign of it yet, but if you have it, it won't be long now Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Boredsurfing,

The bird on the BBC tea time news said it was a Russian Snow Storm!! Laughing
ski holidays
johnboy, Have you noticed they are now calling it a Major Snow event rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy