Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where to go 14-21 march 09?

Poster: A snowHead
looking to go the week of the 14th march

two of us, both ski and have done a number of weeks

need ideas of where to go and who to book with

many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Grand Massif?
Les Carroz?
me?

Great rates for Snowheads!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tom00_uk, that's a bit vague! Maybe we could narrow things down a bit if you tell us where you've been already (assuming you fancy somewhere new), what kind of skiing you like, what kind of accomm, restaurants/apres preferences. That should be a great week in many areas.

snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
marcellus, top plug. Straight to the point
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Here's another plug! Don't know what you're wanting, but there is a group of us going to Les Deux Alpes that week - there aren't any spaces in the lessons left that sound like the standard you're at, but there's likely to be some good company around to meet up with and ski with. See my sig.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
quote]
tom00_uk, http://www.thechaletexperience.com/index.php

Try this. I am booked at the novelin the same week as you have. £395 fully catered. You need flights but transfers included.

Be good to see you
[/quote]

Did you see this in your other thread? Any good?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Les Deux Alpes, milky way, serre chavalier, montgenevre - are where we ave been in the last few years

dont care what country, no need for bars and clubs, just after snow and a range of runs
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
what resort is the most snow sure for mid march?

Serre Chevelier
Mongenevre
Risoul
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tom00_uk, I would say Serre Chevalier . I would have been there myself that week.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
also tempted by bulgaria as never been there in winter
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The higher you go the better the snow!
Try Val Thorens in the three valleys
Or Cervinia in Italy
Or ski the rockies in the USA, I got altitude sickness in Vail!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Without a doubt Val d'Isere.

Best pound for pound resort in my opinion.

kev.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
tom00_uk,
Quote:

Without a doubt Val d'Isere.

Why not go up again. Tigne, you can ski to Val d'isere. I wouldnt bother though Tigne is fab.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
were off to Serre Chevalier as it was £500 all in
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
tom00_uk, I wouldn't bother with Bulgaria unless you are a beginner and don't have other skiing to compare with. It used to be cheap but it's not even that now. and the food is rubbish... but that said I've had about 5 great weeks in Borovets, and Bansko ... but you can't get skiing in Bulgaria like you have in Montgenevre, Serre Che or 3v...
ski holidays
hows the food rubbish?

eat very well when i last visited croatia, bulgaria and slovenia

the places were made all the better for the lack of brits abroad and the english breakfast and steak dinner places that have blighted south spain
ski holidays
That is exactly what Borovets is like... Blackpool on Ice complete with lap dancing, sky sports and karoke bars... We even caught a waiter funneling wine into a 'posh' bottle from a huge plastic container... but it just added to the huge laugh we had... you just didn't have to take it too seriously and luckily we hadn't spent too much.

We've just had a week in VT sharing an apartment that wouldn't look out of place at Butlins in weston supermare. Spent the best part of a grand to sleep on a pull out bed and then have to make our own sandwiches for lunch!!! But then the skiing was excellent.
latest report
tom00_uk, enjoy. Hoping we may get a day or two at the end of the season if we're lucky.
latest report
San Cassiano, Alta Badia, Dolomiti Superski. http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/albergo-frohsinn . Youl'll love it!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy