Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Google cuts "afternoon tea and annual ski trip"

Poster: A snowHead
Fortune magazine has re-ranked Google's standing as 'best company to work for', partly on the grounds that it has cut employees' benefits such as "afternoon tea and an annual ski trip".

This report from Macworld

Would you work for anyone who didn't offer you an annual ski trip?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Goldsmith wrote:

Certainly NOT!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Goldsmith, I wish I had applied for a job with Google before Shocked
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith, Who would be a biscuit manufacturer? They are the first thing to be cut by corporates, the first proper sign of a recession. I've been to meetings lately where the quality and quantity of biscuits offered has clearly been downgraded. It's a shocking state of affairs.

Here we haven't cancelled the annual ski trip but I've stipulated 4 to a bed instead of the usual 3.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It seems clear to me that it's the substandard biscuitry that is responsible for the recession in the first place. After all, how is the workforce supposed to remain motivated with nothing but a rich tea and a stale digestive to look forward to?
The government should borrow all the chocolate covered goodies it can and use them to kick-start the economy.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
admin, actually jammy dodgers are acceptable.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The company I work for takes 3 members of staff on at least 4 weeks of ski holidays each season Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, gizza job
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
achilles wrote:
admin, actually jammy dodgers are acceptable.
Hey, there are people out there fighting for fair biscuit rights and you're acceptance of the jammy dodger deal is just letting the suits walk all over everybody again. Defend your right to a fair biscuit.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller, you'll get spotty with too much chocolate. The finance boys seem to think 2009 is the new 1929. Retro is chic. Jammy dodgers are the way ahead.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
brother achilles it's about solidarity with other workers who are barely above the minimum biscuit. Tow the line or we'll be calling you scab.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
We're not allowed to have biscuits for internal meetings Sad You can tell when you're in a high-level meeting as the chocolate ones appear
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
and what's wrong with Garibaldis? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Megamum, now you're taking the biscuit..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Tommy4681, yes and you're crackers NehNeh

cathy, biscuits have been banned from internal meetings for ages at our place (unless you bring your own). If we've got customers in then we can usually get a small plate and occasionally a chocolate one makes an appearance.
ski holidays
We have been asked to not use as much milk and to chastise our fellow workers if they use it for cereal rolling eyes
snow report
One 'job' I was involved with the Board of Directors instigated a biscuit ban. The first complaint from a meeting complaining that there were no biscuits served with their morning coffee was from a .....................board meeting!
snow report
Megamum wrote:
what's wrong with Garibaldis? Toofy Grin

Would you like a list?
ski holidays
im no longer allowed a hot chocolate from the drinks machine at work! gutted.
snow report
David Goldsmith wrote:

Any doctors care to comment Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy