Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Head ski boots Wide or Narrow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had for the past 4 seasons been skiing in a pair of Head Edge 7.0 boots. They fit like gloves. They are Mondo 29.5's

My feet are very wide.

Would a pair of Head S10 same size, be as wide a fit.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the S series oots are 1mm narrower in the forefoot and quite a lot narrower in the heel, why not see a fitter and see what they recomend Little Angel

BTW what shoe size do you buy?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well i am a 10 in most shoes. My Head 7.0's are very comfortable its just that come the end of weeks skiing i have to do the boot up really tight and put thick socks on
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timbobaggins, Mondo 29.5 for a UK size 10 sounds a bit big to me. Puzzled
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timbobaggins, as Spyderman says it is a bit big...i am a UK11 for all my day to day shoes i ski in a 28.5 shell, and in some models i can comfortably get into a 27.5
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Timbobaggins,

A drive up the M40 for a boot fitting would be worthwhile.

There have been so many postings here of snowheads whose boots are too big.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
CEM, Extra length in order to get the extra width, perhaps? Puzzled
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman wrote:
CEM, Extra length in order to get the extra width, perhaps? Puzzled

more likey an easy sale...feels really comfortable
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timbobaggins, I'm a size 9.5 / 10 for all my shoes and had a pair of 28.5 boots - Which were "very comfy" but a size big for me (skied them for 100 days or so) .. Now have some 27.5's which are a little tight right now as I've only had 2 days in them but the second day was much better than the first..... Sking in them is Ok just don't ask me to walk in them...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am a size 10 and had a pair of mondo 29.5s for a couple of seasons. They were my first pair and I thought they were really comfortable.

However, when I went to have some new boots fitted properly before Christmas I was sized at 26.5. Although they felt too tight at first I've had a couple of weeks skiing and they now feel perfect and have really improved my control on the slopes. My advice would definately go and have some boots fitted properly - you won't regret it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy