Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

pas de la casa question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i'm off to pas end of feb in a mixed ability group consisting of 1 intermediate boarder, 1 rusty beginner/intermediate skier and myself and a mate who are pretty experienced jibbers. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any secret/hidden spots around the area for us 2 to play on like drops, off piste bits or anything else a bit better than the mainstream piste?

any help would be appreciated NehNeh
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_20vt, Get out of Pas first of all since there is little off piste action there.... head for soldeu or el tarter for a bit more of the great white unknown. The grandvilaria wasnt great for off piste when i was there but then again the snow wasnt as good as it is now. I only found 1 or 2 decent places. good luck
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers matey, i'd been told already that soldeu is prob better for us 2. Thought i might try to do a little research before going to see if anyone had any cool little spots...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Get out of Pas first of all since there is little off piste action there

Was there the week before last - great conditions and still finding untouched off-piste a few days after the last snowfall. There's fun to be had on the south side of Grau Roig, where you can access some fun tree skiing from the dog-leg drag. If you can find yourself a guide/instructor, you can use the drag on Pic Blanc (they won't open it without an instructor), or you can simply hike up to access the 'free-ride' area. If you have the gear (and preferably a guide), there are some fun couloirs accessed from the top of Pic Blanc. There's other stuff about too, but it will mean hiking to get to it Twisted Evil

Have fun snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have a chat with the bar men, once you know them. Especially those that board.

There are some really good off piste areas once you know where to look and where its safe to go.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If your going with panorama airtours ask to speak to a boarder rep called Scott (didnt get his surname). He knows the place like the back of his hand and will give you great advice
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Or if you're staying in the Himalaia there's a complimentary ski guide for guests.....he's brilliant.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nice one peeps... i'll have to have a look at a piste map and work out where places are but will definitely have a chat with some seasonaires and see what they say...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy