Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Jiminy skiers want company?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’m new to the area (living just 12 miles from Jiminy), and new to the sport, but progressing rapidly (been on skis for only 6 times and starting to go down the blues). I’m the kind of person who takes a lesson once every 4 trips to the slope, and practices hard.

And I’m looking for company. I’m a very active 51 year old guy, and want to find a few people to ski with, while sharing tips, having a great day on the slopes, and being generally supportive of each other.

Anyone care to meet me there? I’m not really looking for the carpool thing – I would want to meet you there, or at my house, which is on Rt 20, about 12 miles west of Jiminy.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads malcolmtent snowHead

You had me foxed to begin with - I was thinking of some off-beat rhyming slang with Jiminy Cricket.....

This is a UK-based ski forum - although of course we welcome skiers from all parts of the world, you are unlikely to get much of a response to your question. Have you tried http://www.epicski.com/ , which is based in the States? Assuming Jiminy is a place in America that is Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy