Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hey good looking!

Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody else find skis ridiculous nice things to look at?

I just had a look at mine and the shape, graphics, bindings. I could look at them all day.

So anybody else?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
how attractive do you find your skis?...do you do anything with the poles..if so dont disclose!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dmitch1987, thats a little provocative!! Shocked

buckers, Im afraid i do share your love. I dont have my own skis but when i go to the rental shop to get them i go over all picky and meticulous. Had this pair of rossignal zenith z3's last trip and fell for them straight away..... 76mm underfoot, red black and white.... and on their tips they were the exact height i would like my girlfriend to be. There was also an incident a few weeks back in snow & rock with a pair of sexy Atomics that caught my eye...... I dont want to talk about it Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not me, I'm afraid. A couple of bent bits of kitchen work surface don't do it for me.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can't say I've ever really thought about it. On reflection some have quite funky graphics, but I think the only thing that really interests me about them is actually using them. Surely that beats looking at them any day...

Shame the same thing can't be said of men. Snigger... Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You might need to have some to understand, but the ripples on the Elan wave line skis are errrr.........quite tactile wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mine are truly hideous! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hurtle wrote:
Mine are truly hideous! Toofy Grin

Yer skis are'nt much better. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Going green Going green Going green
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hurtle, piker.

snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Could be worse - here is a small decorative detail from my wife's new skis which arrived a few days ago. Couldn't see this (and its friends) on the picture on the website Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
love lookin at the Jon Ollsen twins but her indoors won't let me have a pair
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
And yes - it does have friends...
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I could look at these. Toofy Grin
http://skisreview.com/head-jon-olsson
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lots of them Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Spyderman wrote:

barry I think you missus is being downright unreasonable if you ask me!!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
stoatsbrother, they are truly the most disgusting graphics I've ever seen Shocked what are the skis?
latest report
stoatsbrother, blooming 'eck, what kind of skis are they, then? Shocked As for mine, I keep leaving them lying around unlocked, in a hopeful kind of way, but no takers. Laughing Actually, I started bonding with them a bit the other week, they really did perform well for me. Looks aren't everything! Toofy Grin
latest report
stoatsbrother, I think they might give me nightmares
snow report
stoatsbrother, I know that the RSPCA is set up for the protection of animals, but who is going to protect us from these knife wielding fluffy creatures!!!??? rolling eyes Very Happy
snow report
stoatsbrother, just out of interest - what skis are they - does the name reflect the pics?
snow report
After 5 years on old original B2s in white with a touch of blue I have moved on. The new planks are a little more striking.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Tue 27-01-09 0:19; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
K2 Miss Demeanour 07/08 in the 159 length...

They were cheap wink

Just what yer average middle-aged female GP likes to ski on!
ski holidays
Spyderman, Im in love!! Blush
ski holidays
Sleipnir wrote:
Spyderman wrote:

barry I think you missus is being downright unreasonable if you ask me!!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing

indoobatably! Sad and when I said I liked looking at the "twins", i didnt mean his twintwips - apparently there are two different hunnys - TWINS!!!!!! Shocked
latest report
Sleipnir, Well we were discussing on another thread about hunting on skis Laughing
snow report
of course my most recent ones are a bit more tasteful...
snow report
Hurtle,
Quote:

Mine are truly hideous!

but the guy in the yellow jacket sort of helps.... Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

apparently there are two different hunnys - TWINS!!!!!!

OH JESUS!! Shocked Shocked Nursing a semi here
ski holidays
stoatsbrother, a lurid fartbag would set them off nicely! Toofy Grin
latest report
scrubyjoe, Do you want a link to a nice video of Russian twins? Simply send a large sum of money to me ASAP Laughing NehNeh Laughing
snow report
The topsheets (I think that's what it's called) of my missions are trashed after only 2 weeks use. =(

They didn't have particularly nice graphics anyway!
ski holidays
Scarpa wrote:
Sleipnir, Well we were discussing on another thread about hunting on skis Laughing

Ooh, now I'm interested! Shocked Laughing

Do any snowHead catch the biathlon ski racing on Eurosport? - that's incredible, ski all that way and then fire at some tiny target. I wouldn't have enough energy to put a round in the chamber and if by chance I did, the spectators and judges had better watch out as my shot could go anywhere

They always quote the Tour de France cyclists as being the fittest, by I think the biathlon skiers would run them a close second, especially when it comes to controling your breathing/heart rate - I'm seriously impressed!
latest report
Sleipnir, Yeah... those guys 'n gals are really something else.

Now watch this... hilarious and some quite good skiing.

Buck Hunter

Taken from this thread...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1143894&highlight=hunter#1143894
ski holidays
queen bodecia wrote:
Can't say I've ever really thought about it. On reflection some have quite funky graphics, but I think the only thing that really interests me about them is actually using them. Surely that beats looking at them any day...

Shame the same thing can't be said of men. Snigger... Very Happy Very Happy

Ah but looking at them helps you fantasize about the next time you will be using them Smile
snow conditions
stoatsbrother, They are even less subtle than mine Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy