Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

if you had the choice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anywhere in the world with a £1200 limit where would you go? Would you spend the full amount of go somewhere in Europe and save some of that money?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's not really that much money if you factor in lift pass, equipment hire and spending money. But I'd love to go to Ischgl and might just manage it on that budget...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dmitch1987, I blew very nearly £1000 on a low-key holiday at Les Deux Alpes, staying at €38 B&B hotel, and cutting back on the amount I spent eating out and on drink. That did include taxis across Paris - but excluded transport (by train) to Grenoble. It also excluded equipment hire, except for some on-piste skis for one day. You could save more if you self-catered, though. The decrease in spending power of the £ against both the € and the $US is a factor.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dmitch1987, Sorted out a trip to Whistler in April for a bit less than £1200 and that includes a lift pass for 10 out of 12 days skiing. (is also during school holidays)
There are 2 of us and its self catering (very close to the lifts). Paid for it all before the £ fell by so much , so would prob be about 20% more at the moment. Cant wait and hoping for snow and no rain.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zurs, St Anton.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Drluvski, it will end up costing a whole lot more than £1200 if you're going self-catering...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just back from Val Gardena and spent £2100.00 between 2 of us. Incl H/B, Flights, Transfers, and spending money. Ate and drank on the mountain every day, drank in hotel and local bars.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I spent 2 weeks in Lannersbach which links into the Mayrhofen area for £1400 all in last year so you should be able to do a week there for that no problem.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Would love to try Whistler or one of the big gaudy American resorts. My friend is off to Heavenly in Lake Tahoe in a few weeks and im insanely jealous considering i just got back from france 2 weeks ago Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scrubyjoe,
Quote:

im insanely jealous considering i just got back from france 2 weeks ago

skiing does that to you Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Zermatt
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
val d'isere (tignes)
verbier
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
dmitch1987, There's a great wine bar in Chamonix where the £1,200 would just about cover the first bottle...that would be my choice.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy