Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning a trip with a few mates next year anyone been to Canada?

Went to Bulgaria last season having this year off but plan to come back with a bang next year.

The other option was Japan but i personally think its not worth the extra money...especially as we are all under 23 and not that well off.

Any hints tips or anything get in touch! Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi ya,

We have skied west Canada and USA. Although it is a small resort, 3 mountian I would go to Sun Peaks, brill snow, good runs, free ski guides, good facilties. Kimberley has 2 mountians, all the runs come into one stretch and you all have to ski over an icy bridge with then a steep ish drop to the chair lifts. Good if you are inot blacks. Panaorama again good for int and adv.

I tend to avoid the really big resorts. You dont wait for the chair lift at the smaller resorts.

USA - Mammoth is good, the other good one is Breckenridge.

Hope you find something. Let me know if you need a few more to go, we are a group of 4 to 6 persons looking to go back there Jan 2010.

Bye.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers i would say im still at a beginer level only had a total of 5 days ski time. So im still mainly on Greens blues and reds attempted a red run last year got about 50 yards down and ended up walking the rest.

Am going to the travel agents tomorrow so i will mention the resorts you have mentioned and see what kinda price im looking at.. Cheers will let you know where IF we book!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Now, I'm a big fan of Whistler (I'm in Whistler at the moment as it happens... NehNeh ), however...

dmitch1987, if you're still struggling with red runs, then perhaps give it one more year before hitting Whistler (or even N America generally). Even at its cheapest it will probably cost a grand or more, and N America is not the best at keeping you interested after skiing (Whistler's better than most though), and what there is will usually be quite pricey... Another year and you'll really get your monies' worth from the lift ticket (way more expensive than in Europe).

If you do head to Canada or the States I'm sure you'll have a great time, but if you're on a bit of a budget wait to get one more trip under your belt and really make the most of it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Big White is a good resort for beginners too. Far less crowded than Whistler and loads of confidence inspiring terrain.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The winter olympics is coming to whistler (well vancouver to be precise) in 2010 so I presume prices next season will be sky-high whether your trip coincides with the actual olympics or not. I've booked two weeks in Whistler for March this year and it's defo not cheap. I'd consider elsewhere in North America. Sunshine and Lake Louise around Banff are wonderful.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy