Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can I have pink ones with walk mode please CEM ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thought I would write a quick update about my chilly toes and evil boot problem.

Its now a week since CEM had to endure moulding plastic to my feet, and to be fair to him he did offer to spray paint them pink for me but couldnt do anything about the walk mode wink His customer service was exceptional!

Anyway he moulded some boots up to my feet and off I went very happy unable to believe I had squeezed into an even smaller boot they are now 2.5 mondo points smaller than my first pair I bought 14 years ago ! BUT there is no way I would get into anything smaller (and no that is not a challenge !)

Anyway I dutifully stood on my rug at home watching tv for 30 mins a day and then I went to the fridge on tuesday skied for the full 90 mins without a single problem at all!

So THANKYOU CEM xxxxxxxxxxx

Lets just hope they handle my 18 days in Jackson Hole !

PS my feet were still freezing in the fridge - hopefully it will be better outdoors ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Anyway I dutifully stood on my rug at home watching tv for 30 mins a day

Essential to make the boots comfy on a ski holiday Toofy Grin I hope there was skiing on the TV Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Unfortunately not one of my delightful colleagues has ruined my life by lending me a box set of 24 ! I am up to hour 12 but I now only have 4 days left till I go and have to go to work for 4 10 hour shifts and pack and go to the gym and walk my dog 24 is ruining my life !!!

The dog keeps giving the boots suspicious strange looks though !
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I want Pink ones too Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman, nah you don't, with your green outfit you'll look like a wimbledon ball boy.... oh, wait a minute though.... Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy