Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter X Games 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has started this week in Aspen...I love this event, as far as I am aware I don't think you can pick up live coverage in the UK and it's normally shown a few months down the line on the extreme channel which is a shame as it's watched by gazillions in the US. If you haven't seen it before check it out, I am a middle aged g*t who loves powder but watching the skiers throw switch 1080's 30 feet out the pipe is nuts and why skiing half pipe is not an Olympic sport already is a crime. Enjoy..
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does anyone know when this will be shown on Extreme Sports?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brits seem to be Zoe Gillings and Jenny Jones

plus this guy who is doing a hell of a job of getting after it - any media types want to leak his story to the mainstream press - seems like a nice feelgood story

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148215
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
C'mon Mirjam...................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
http://www.mirjamjaeger.com/

We're married, slight bias. wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Nice....what's her signature trick is it still the double Japan?!! I think we may have more of a chance of getting a Brit girl in skiing half pipe in the X games than a guy in the forseeable future. There is a 13 year old Brit girl throwing 7's in the pipe but she's too young to enter senior comps at the mo..
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Xavier Bertoni's winning run in the superpipe, it doesn't get any better than this http://ballhype.com/video/_430/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy