Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet 2024/2025 flights, released when?

Poster: A snowHead
I’ve seen a few threads on this in the past and it seems like it’s usually early March. Has anyone seen anything written anywhere with dates? I’m keen to get direct flights this year after baggage being lost on both legs of our trip last year!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It varies, keep an eye on this page. They often do a teaser saying coming soon etc, so it can be a bit frustrating

https://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@damanpunk, there’s a FB group called “Easyjet advice” or something and there’s a woman on there who seems to get an email a few days in advance every time. I’m registered for every EJ thing I can be, including being an EJ Plus member but never get the email! But they tend to be a Thursday so my money would be on a week tomorrow or the one after (as I don’t think they’d go with the day before Good Friday).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@andy from embsay - I got easyJet Plus shortly before Christmas when they sent me an email offering 20% off the annual fee

Do you know whether flights booked within the membership period but for after it has expired still retain the benefits of free choice of seat, large carry-on, speedy boarding etc?

I've done a Google search and found some responses which suggest they will, but that you might not retain Fast Track Security.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 14-03-24 19:01; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@jebroni3_16 haven’t seen anything formal, but anecdotally I think the answer is yes - I think the EJ Plus number affects the booking when you pay, I don’t think they come after you for payment if your membership lapses - but I’ve never tested it myself!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@jebroni3_16, yes, historically they have been retained for me - done this a few times over the past several years.

I *think* you lose fast-track security though, as it's applied when you 'checkin' for a flight, not when you book/pay.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@damanpunk, i just looked at the date of an EJ booking i made for december 23 to geneva, and it was booked on the 09/03/23 (a thursday), so am assuming it was just as they were released as it was dirt cheap.

so i would have thought it would be very soon, have never received an email even though i signed up for alerts!!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
In previous years I have received a special "flight club" email alerting me of the schedule release date a few days before it opens. If I get one this year I will post here.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you @fixx and @andy from embsay

I've got @Juno to "blame" for discovering the joys of Speedy Boarding and Fast Track Security

And now that easyJet seem to be opening bag drop from Brum to only 2 hours before departure, I fear I'd get a bit tetchy without the latter

Strange thing is that I don't remember seeing it mentioned anywhere in the EJ Plus bumph or at any point during booking or check-in process, but it's magically appeared on my 3 flights thus far.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@jebroni3_16, they hid it for a while, as quite a few airports weren't included, and for the first couple of years post covid it was frequently suspended at random airports (too few staff, to many passengers etc). The list of airports is online again now: https://plus.easyjet.com/faqs.aspx#fasttrack

Though still a caveat "We do not guarantee that Fast Track will always be available at the airport as security processes are always subject to operational requirements. Please check availability ahead of your flight."
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Flights by easyjet for winter bookable from 21st March for flights up to 2nd March 2025
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Not sure which thread to post on Skullie

Anyway, next winters flight go on sale Thurs 21st March:

Quote:
On Thursday 21st March, we’ll be releasing flights up to 2nd March 2025, and we wanted to give you a heads up before everyone else.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for the update, I'll be sure to set an alarm!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
damanpunk wrote:

What time do they normally release?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
NickyJ wrote:
damanpunk wrote:

It depends on route, but usually early morning
snow conditions
NickyJ wrote:
damanpunk wrote:

there used to be a way to manipulate to the backend system & away from the glitzzy homepage.
Cant remember how though, not had to do it in a number of years
snow report
anyone have any experience of what time in the early morning the flights are released ?
snow report
It used to be around 0500 but you had to use the app, for some reason they didn’t show on the webpage until later.
Also if the dates you wanted didn’t show try putting in a date a few weeks earlier that is available then swipe forward to the date you’re looking for.
snow report
@stevemcgee,
6am I think
Looking at 2019 I got a booking confirmation at 6.02am
snow conditions
Just seen this for those who are looking to book with EJ - MSE tips for booking the day flights get released. https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/easyjet-tricks/#need-4
snow report
They are up now for those who are looking. Very annoyingly only up til the 2nd March, week before we want to go Confused Confused
snow report
I’ve just managed to book half term flights on the EasyJet app, so some routes are definitely live now. These were Birmingham to Geneva.
snow conditions
Could only book our flights to Lyon at Xmas via the app, not showing on website at 06.20.
snow conditions
Damn expensive. I was trying from 5am every 5mins or so when they came up more expensive than BA
ski holidays
NickyJ wrote:
Damn expensive. I was trying from 5am every 5mins or so when they came up more expensive than BA

Thats for Salzburg and Innsbruck
ski holidays
Yep, too expensive for me too. Week before Christmas so was expecting them to be cheaper.
ski holidays
Italy routes not showing yet Confused
latest report
Try the app I just booked to Milan on the app
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Turin?
snow report
Most flights showing on app only I think.
snow conditions
Turin not yet on app
ski holidays
Jeez I was expecting a nicely discounted price by getting on early but it’s the guts of £1400 for 3 x return flights Aberdeen to Geneva rolling eyes
ski holidays
@damanpunk, Wow, I got 3 half term Edinburgh to Geneva for £481.
latest report
The flights are at the end of December if that makes any difference. Not sure whether to wait it out or just get on with it Confused
snow conditions
Ridiculously expensive even at 6:15 AM when the first schedules started trickling through. Booked January weekend flights for £120 per head. Paid £85 for exactly the same flights last year. For the first time in the last 10 years I’ve resisted booking HT flights. £300 to GVA / £500 to MUC. That’s £2K for a family of 4 before adding seats, bags, skis and my board. Trying to convince Mrs F that we should drive.
snow report
Horrific half term prices from Gatwick to Innsbruck at half term. I’m still numb with shock Shocked £731.23 per person excluding luggage!!!
snow conditions
Jonny996 wrote:
@damanpunk, Wow, I got 3 half term Edinburgh to Geneva for £481.

Really - good on you?
ski holidays
If it helps, for anyone considering driving, it roughly works out less than £1k at Feb half term(and we have 4 in the car). We've done it a number of times to the French alps. That includes Eurotunnel (some people take the ferry for lower prices), fuel and tolls (we drive a diesel), plus a hotel stop on way down and back with meals (some people choose to do the drive in one pop).

For us, the journey is part of the holiday. French services are lovely, cheap family rooms in hotels are spot on and autoroutes better than motorways here. However, you do need to drive at 'smart times' to avoid half term jams. Hence some people swear by Sunday to Sunday bookings or going at Easter.

We're going this Easter and I've planned the whole thing DIY as usual. Hardest time is the first time but then you have a blueprint to find tune. And lots of tips on this site! Car gives you lots of flexibility - we've just changed our plan to go stay in Paris on the way back for a night. And I'll be filling the car with lots of cheap/quality beer and wine to bring back.
latest report
I got 4 x Edinburgh to Milan for HT week at £86 return each. Slept in a bit so booked around 7.30. Returning on the Sunday as absolutely hate very early start on the last day to get to the airport on time. Also means an extra ski day, stay at the airport Saturday night and a more civilised journey home. Saturday return was only about £10 more though.

Sounds like other routes were expensive from the get-go. Although complaining about £120 return to GVA seems unreasonable to me, that's a pretty good fare imv. Also for those that have missed out, keep an eye on it. Fares often come down as the year progresses, particularly early summer. I think the algorithm has got increasingly smart, and tries to capture panic bookers who absolutely need particular days (HT especially) and routes by reversing the logic and starting high rather than low. Don't panic is my advice. I have been caught by this before and just waited it out, eventually securing a reasonable fare.
snow report
zikomo wrote:
I got 4 x Edinburgh to Milan for HT week at £86 return each. Slept in a bit so booked around 7.30. Returning on the Sunday as absolutely hate very early start on the last day to get to the airport on time. Also means an extra ski day, stay at the airport Saturday night and a more civilised journey home. Saturday return was only about £10 more though.

Sounds like other routes were expensive from the get-go. Although complaining about £120 return to GVA seems unreasonable to me, that's a pretty good fare imv. Also for those that have missed out, keep an eye on it. Fares often come down as the year progresses, particularly early summer. I think the algorithm has got increasingly smart, and tries to capture panic bookers who absolutely need particular days (HT especially) and routes by reversing the logic and starting high rather than low. Don't panic is my advice. I have been caught by this before and just waited it out, eventually securing a reasonable fare.

Good post (I wasn't moaning about the £120 fare - I was just making the point that the same flight combination only cost us £85 last year). I'm about to book lights to Milan now - we've always fallen into the GVA trap BUT there are so many resorts you could get to from Malpensa (even St Anton is only 4 hours away). Is it relatively easy grabbing a hotel near Malpensa if we have to hunker down for 1 night?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy