Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing 21 - 28 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

Thought I would post a message on here as I have a week off at the end of February (21-2Cool and wondered if anyone was interested in forming a group to head down to the French, Swiss, Italian Alps for a week?? I have been forced to take some short notice leave and am very keen to go skiing. At the moment I have no real travel plans and am open to ideas.

I'm 25 and am intermediate/advanced. I've skied for approx 9 weeks in the past in Val d'Isere, Pas de La Casa, La Plagne, Livigno and Garmisch.

If anyone is interested and may be in a similar then feel free to post a reply message to this and we may be able to sort something out.

Cheers,

Jules
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jules_skier, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead France will be busy - French school holidays - so one of the other countries probably the best bet unless you specially like crowds.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jules_skier, I am interested in Alagna, Italy for offpiste. send me a pm if this floats ya boat.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there Jules

Just seen your post......I'm an intermediate skier much prefer Blues to start the day easying into Reds, no power just for me yet only if it's on piste !!!! I'm open outgoing & active, young thinking 40 something !!! just come back a couple of weeks ago from Meribel with a group of guys I met on another site Skiline....have a look. We had a ball....

I have decided to go again in Feb 21/28 is perfect for me, can pick a flight up from Manchester for £4.99 !!!! for those dates....I've
been to ItalyX4 FranceX3 Bulgaria....X5 !!!

Let me know

Cheers

Rick................give me a bell if you prefer 07976 263101
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,

I'm looking to go those dates, so do let me know if yo've managed to sort something out.

Cheers

Vicky
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guys

We've just had a credit crunch cancellation Evil or Very Mad so are empty that week.

If The Grand Massif floats your boat I'd be happy to put together a Toofy Grin package!!

If not have a great holiday!!

Cheers
MArcellus
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was originally looking for this week, but didn’t get a big response to my post here or to the contacts I made on Skiline.

So while having a good old sulk, I was browsing around the Snowheads site and read the copious Events threads on the Bashes and decide that maybe I should save the weeks holiday and plump for the End of Season Bash in April instead. Trusting this is a good idea…………………..?

Then decide I could always sneak in a few days in Feb as well, because it’s sooooooooooooooo long to wait and so I hunt for a Nellie-no-mates single trip by advertising my sad little plight on the Chaletsdirect solutions room. I’ve now got 16 offers for a short break between Sat 21 to Wed 25 ………. then I spot you guys in this thread interested in my original dates rolling eyes

So, quite happy to pull something together for that week (I’ll just come home early!) - got some great French options with free guiding and transfers thrown in. What do you reckon?

Anybody else care to join us?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I know you've probably got enough chalets to pick from, but i'm organising a trip on the 21st-26th Feb? If you wanted to stay one night less i'm sure that could be accomodate that - but also accomodate the people who want the full week?

it's in Morzine, includes transfers and evening meals but not fancy chalet meals, just chillis and curries and stuff. if you stay 5 nights you get 3 evening meals and if you stay 7 you get 4.

It's £230-£290 for 5 night (dep on bed) and it's all for people going on their own, you won't be in with any kids at all..

let me know if of interest.

cheers
sarah
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sarah[/quote]queen_sheba, Hi, do you have any female places left in your chalet? I'm a (young) 40-something post-beginner just back from a week in Morzine. I did too much apres-ski on my Jan trip so this time want to do more ski.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

I did too much apres-ski on my Jan trip so this time want to do more ski.

soozmoss, Laughing welcome to Snowheads.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm looking at starting out that week (with a view to stay on a few more weeks). I'm 21 also inter/advanced (~20 weeks) and also happy to ski anywhere. I agree with Italy for off piste (have recently come back from a weekend there). If anyone has a good idea for accomodation i'd be happy to get involved! My email is raffs101@hotmail.co.uk

Ben
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy