Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone Excited?

Poster: A snowHead
Our group are heading out to 3V 24th Jan and the young uns are watching the weather reports, excited, hell yes! Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Just hope it eases up on Saturday so we can get up the hill, a few years ago we spent 8 hours trying to get up to Belle Plagne and watched Home
Alone at least 3 times on the loop!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jeez, I'm uncontrollably excited already and I don't go until 8th March. I'm having trouble even thinking about anything else...

Have fun in 3V... Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
queen bodecia, I'm going on the 1st of March and I've just written my first list of what I need to take Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been here since Christmas and I'm still excited! Especially at the prospect of some gnarly weather; sunshine was getting boring.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not going till Feb...............but im excited and can't stop checking the web ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
7 sleeps to go and will be in austria, excited? me? wot do u think?
snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dont know about excited - Im getting restless and its on my mind quite a bit.

At the moment Im trawling the internet for suitable accommodation in the places we will be heading to Very Happy

Sometimes the grey matter gets over loaded - does that count as excited Toofy Grin

were not leaving until 21st Feb so a bit to go yet rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It is killing me waiting. Hopefully some skiing next week in Scotland before heading off to the Alps on the 25th!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yep very....long weekend in la Grave end of the month- new skis soon- Line Prophet 90s with Marker Duke bindings- just hope my legs/heart/lungs are all up to it.....less beer I think
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
edsilva, less beer is never a solution to a problem. Same amounts of beer, more exercise Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm off to Sestriere in 4 hours.

Busy putting tracks on the other halfs mp3 player and can't sleep.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
woody911, I know that feeling. Have a good trip.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We are going to the 3V on the 25th Smile
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm of to the 3V on the 24th too, if the snow turns out to be as good as it looks like it might be will be winner!!!! Can't wait Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Off to Flaine on 24th and I'm packed and spend an inordinate amount of time watching webcams. Excited hell yeah! Laughing
snow conditions
off to tignes to hit the first lifts of the 24th snowHead snowHead snowHead been excited since i was last on the slopes in november. it's all i can think about.
ski holidays
I seem to have the longest wait. 48 sleeps to go...
snow conditions
Sad bug off i just got bk, only 50 weeks to go Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

unless i can get a cheapy Toofy Grin
snow report
Curtains, thats the downside of going early and bragging about it Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
Curtains, there's always the EoSB snowHead
snow report
We've got 4 weeks to wait and although there is 50cm snow due to fall in the next 5 days it is due to be followed by 3 days of rain Sad
ski holidays
one week on Friday and then off to Tignes. WAHEY Toofy Grin
latest report
Driving our new minibus out to Tignes tomorrow, and then off to Les Coches for a few days .
ski holidays
In the middle of booking stuff for my Tahoe trip in March. snowHead
latest report
Just under 4 weeks from my Zermatt trip, not so excited due to the previous trip to Tignes last month. Did have my daughter trying on fleeces and her boots this morning as I was worried that, due to a recent growing spurt, nothing would fit her.
snow conditions
3 sleeps until 'lads trip 09' is go! Got snow reports, forecasts & webcams for ADH all running currently snowHead snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy