Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need some new pants

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought a nice jacket in Cham, its a Billabong Risto in 'grey and banana'.

Really, I should get some new pants as although my O'Neills match the grey of my new jacket really well, they are now pretty old and have seen the inside of the washing machine too many times to now stay waterproof.

So what to buy?

I've had a look on t'internet and everything seems black or mad prints. I could live with black if I had to, but I'm too old for the prints.

I'd like them to be in mid grey, have no preference on brands but want them to be well made, in good fabrics. If these exist at a reasonable price, even better.

Give me some recommendations, people.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i bought a pair of burtons this season for £90
quite thin but still warm

my other ones are four square which are quite thick/heavy but again pretty good
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
686 for the win! Seriously, wicked, functional and innovative clothing. I'd recommend the Smarty Uzi Pants.

They have also done a Jeans style one in conjunction with Levis - only thing is they are a bit on the tighter side of life.

Westbeach have got some nice pants, especially the Hastings Denims (if you're young, or still think you are)

Bonfire Bailey Wools are pretty cool, I like the twill materials better than your average goretex types

Burton field pants - i bought a pretty well used pair of these off ebay in lime green for £20 and they are awesome
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmm I think I am 25 years too old for the fabric pants.

I'll have a look at the Burton pants as I have finally narrowed which board I am buying to 2 and they are both Burtons.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I did try on a pair of fabric pants but found my self using words like "stoked" and "intense", so off they came.

I ended up with a pair of really nice Surfaniacs in a black and grey subtle print. 10k/10k fabric, magnetic pocket flaps and.... wait for it... only £39 in TK MAX. Bargain!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ahhhh, you can't beet the Maxx for a bargain - I got a pair of Spy Goggles for £14 from there last year!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy