Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking of booking via a TO rather than DIY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Elizabeth B wrote:
James the Last wrote:
Hiring a car at the airport is similarly expensive, and alternative transfers to the resort pretty miserable.

Ski Switzerland and get the train from the airport to the resort. A very pleasant way to travel.

Or take a train to Grenoble, and pay €5.20 to go by bus to Les Deux Alpes.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w wrote:
Quote:

how can you tell whether you can book single rooms, or whether you have to take the whole chalet? A

you read their brochure or website. Usually it's only with the high-end chalets that you rent the whole thing. There's sometimes a discount if you take the whole chalet - but obviously that needs a group.

Mmm, am I the only one to find it a bit peculiar that you're asked to spend the best part of £1,000 for a holiday in a shared chalet in which you have to share your bathroom facilities - or at least cross the corridor for them. The worst I saw showed a room with no storage, but the storage in a shared bathroom - bargain at £650 for a week in January!

Quote:
What dates are you looking at?

Still waiting for a renewed passport (oops!), so won't book until it arrives - likely to be first week of February.

Had a look at the YSE website, and thought this is worthy of wider propogation:

We also have a wine list from which you can buy everything from slightly smarter wines to Châteaux Lafite-Rothschild or d’Yquem. We sell these wines at less than they cost, because you are not drinking the house wine. The more you consume the more you save. Drink enough and you’ve paid for the holiday.

So, who are the TOs - rather than the agents? So that one can book direct.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy