Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens - 31Jan or 01Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm Dan 35, Easy-Going Intermediate Boarder

My usual group isn't going, but have just found out a couple of old uni mates have a group going to Val Thoren's on 31st Jan, so am trying to be there, then.

There's some pretty good deals going on Catered Chalets now...
But as we all know the "Single Occupancy" is a problem.

Anyone want to share?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dan B, welcome to snowHead
... and good luck finding someone to join you.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Dan

I have been having the same problem. Normally go with my son, but he has just started a new job. I am 50 year old, intermediate skier looking to bag a cheep deal. I am based in Leicester and looking to fly from Luton, Stansted, EMA or Birmingham if possible.

Interested?

John W
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey John,

Amazingly.. I'm already sorted I'm afraid...
HOWEVER....
I have been contacted by a number of folk still looking for someone...
If you want, send me a "private message" with your email address.
And I'll pass it on to them... (and vice versa if they're agreeable)
They might well still be up for something, and are likely to be somewhat more flexible on when and where.

Cheers
Dan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy