Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomm available in St Anton - 18-25 Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We were looking for four days accommodation in St Anton and finding it really hard (b.c most places won't let you book for less than a week, starting Sat or Sun)...and the few places we could find were either in other villages or very bad value.

But then we found this chalet http://www.alpine-evolution.com/accommodation.php - I think they've had a party drop out or something at the last minute, and they are selling the rooms off separately at half the usual price. There are apparently still six rooms available, if anyone is looking for a few days in St Anton during the so-called "Ladies Powder Month".... and it's got great reviews on Trip Advisor.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That has changed this season because of the serious downturn/cancelaltion in bookings. The tourist office is offering long weekends & Midweek.
I think it Thurs to Monday & Monday to Thursday

I would call the tourist office & enquire

Chalets are different, they are leased & run by UK Tour Companys on a weekly basis.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh - I was being ironic when I mentioned Ladies Powder Month! That doesn't really have (or seem to have at any rate) any bearing on accommodation - or anything at all really.
They sent us a hilarious magazine going on about how the global media had reported on all the super-generous love that St Anton's hotelkeepers and shopkeepers showered on the ladies last year - when in reality this transpired to be a free gel-handwarmer thing, a 25% discount for one visit to the public sauna, and a discount on upgrading to performance ski rentals.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Global Media knows Jack about St Anton or many other places. They just report the resort press pack & freebies they get invited to.

Ladies Week
Gay Week
Whatever week, there just trying to get folk into town during the low season weeks.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy