Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big boobs and short arms! Ski Jacket Advice Needed

Poster: A snowHead
It's about time Bravissimo sold ski jackets. I suggest the chaps avoid the link - you wouldn't like it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Best thread title ever!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, Laughing Laughing Funny thing was, I read the title and instinctively looked for your name in the posts.... Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
one of the funniest threads I ever read !
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry... I only read the first two words of the title... Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa, over and over again? Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Schuss in Boots, Actually... in real life... I prefer smaller ones Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa, I'm not that fussy, big, small, medium as long as they're not on the end of someones arm..........
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anotherproblem, Don't sleep with a leper then.

"Do you fancy a bit of t1t?"

"OK... hand it over!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sun 25-01-09 1:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
icebunny, not sure if you've tried this already - but what about a kids (teenager's) jacket? I am tall with long arms but similarly chested & I have noticed that my daughters jackets fit around my body ok - but the sleeves come up to my elbows. Hope you find a solution!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snowheads Gold !
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I'm not that fussy, big, small, medium as long as they're not on the end of someones arm

More than an SBH is just a waste IMHO Laughing

SBH - Standard British Handful - BS DD 343638
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Helen Beaumont wrote:
icebunny, I have the same problem, andunfortunately haven'y managed to solve it. I tried a lovely Scott jacket in TKMaxx yesterday. Arms fit, shoulders fit, they even had a pair of matching pants in a beautiful blackcurrant colour. But the bloody jacket had a two inch gap when I tried to do up the zip. And I have no surgical enhancements.

I'll be taking my Personal shopping company to the 3v the week after next if you should require our services. Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Icebunny i have been thinking about your friends problem, it seems to me the easy solution would be to cut two holes in the front of her jacket and then she could wear her boulder holder on top! Problem solved. Razz
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DAVEH wrote:
Icebunny i have been thinking about your friends problem, it seems to me the easy solution would be to cut two holes in the front of her jacket and then she could wear her boulder holder on top! Problem solved. Razz

Maybe you've been thinking about her 'problem' a little too much. rolling eyes
ski holidays
Mollerski, He's cleary just thinkin "big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs, big boobs" which to be fair most of us did Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy