Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakleys in Livigno!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know if there are any Oakley retailers in this duty free haven! I'm headed out there on the 29th Jan and want to buy some new goggles. Dont fancy paying UK prices tho!!

Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mattz_id, Im there 15th-22nd ill have a look round and get back to you.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
do the bears poo-poo in the woods?

Of course there must be Oakey retailers out there, it's a sliding resort and Oakley are one of the premier brands of eye protection.............they'd be stupid not to?

Had friends who've just come back so can find out for definate.................also make sure you take some thing to drink, eat and entertain yourself on the coach as it's a long ~5 hour transfer i think?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was there last year and cant remember whether or not they were sold, due to the place bein tax free and all.

Mike Newby- Cheers mate that'd be really helpful
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Coach transfer takes just over 4hrs, but they do have a good half hour's stop for a munch so its not to bad . snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The transfer wasnt that bad, assuming the weather is nice there is some quite nice scenery and Lake Como is picturesque!

I just cant wait to go!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mattz_id, whats wrong with ebay?? I just bought a pair of Oakley Wisdoms. The auction ended on Friday night and I had the goods on Tuesday morning first thing shipped from the states! ... I thought it was pretty good going. Saved £40 on UK price.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah, thought about Ebay, I'm after some Wisdoms too! Want black frames with persimmon lenses, I've got A-wire sunglasses which are fine for the sun but when it goes low light i've got some 5 pound cheap goggles and I can might as well not be wearing them!

Also if its nice weather all week in Italy I wont bother buying them, just need to know if I can get them should the need arise.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
well I'd recommend Ebay - when I was looking there seemed to be just about every combination of frame and lens on offer and obviously you could get a cracking deal. More importantly I sincerely hope we get some snow out there - I'm heading to Cervinia the day after you go - the forecast isn't looking wonderful!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My Mum and brother got some Oakley´s in Livigno a few years ago. It works out a bit cheaper than the internet on average, but the biggest advantage over the internet is that you can try them on in the shop and see how they fit your face - if you want wires, they might even let you bend them a bit to get the perfect fit. You also don´t have to wait for delivery (somewhat obviously) and don´t run the risk of dealing with the hassle of damaged/imperfect kit.

And while you´re there, enjoy the Splugen - best value beer on the continent!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mattz_id, loads to choose from, price range from 56 euro's - 120. that was in zinermann's sports right in the centre, and you will be pleased to know there is loads and loads of SNOW. snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cheers Mike, great to hear! 5 more sleeps to go! Thanks ever so much for checking, means I can save my well earned cash for when I get there! Looks like there is more snow forecast as well, should be fun!!

Thanks again snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy