Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Guide in verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I`m fortunate enough to have been offered a place in a new house a friend of mine helped to build during last summer in Verbier, so I`ll be spending 3 days there from the 20th jan this year.
My mate isn`t really there to ski (rather to catch up with some friends) and there`s also another 3 people staying in the house, who I believe ski rather than snowboard, and its a family thing, and I think they`ll want some time together on the slopes.
This will be my 8th snowboarding holiday and I was really thinking of getting a guide to take me out to the best places, as I feel I might be expected to do my own thing (boo hoo!!).
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a company/person?
Just to be out for a few hours with someone, I believe would really benefit me and help me progress. I`d class myself as intermediate and I`m quite happy hitting natural kickers and I`m comfortable on most terrain (barring mogel fields!).
I`ve checked the website but I`m still a bit unsure what the cost would be and who to go with ? any advice would be appreciated, thanks Simon.
P.s I`ve realised my chicken should have been out of the oven 20 mins ago whilst composing this topic !!!!!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bigsando, speak to European Snowsports or Powder Extreme. They can both offer instructors that can also take you off piste. Better than a guide for Verbier as nearly all of the guides here are skier focused so a day or two out with them will be long. PM me, I have some friends that work for both.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy