Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thought of adding this to Gwyn's post earlier but probably better separate. We are off to Morzine in a couple of weeks, don't know it other than looking at the piste maps. We can manage up to easy wide reds, don't do well with lots of moguls. Any recommendations for:- firstly easy access runs to get the ski legs back [it's been 11 months] and secondly any opinions on which runs might suit the "easy red" description. Obviously conditions and use change all the time.
Thanks in advance.
ps I'm not being lazy, we only have 3 days in resort so need to make best use of our time.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have just been doing the same thing, as we are in Morzine for a short break at the end of Jan, Morznet has lots of useful information; the Morzine ski area description is here
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
On our first day in Morzine last year we went down to Les Gets for a gentle start.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
droopy, of the reds on Morzine side of Morzine/Les Gets sector I would say that any of them are ok except perhaps Arbis (Chamossiere) and Aigle Rouge (Pointe de Nyon) which could be done on second day! Run down from top of Troncs chair via Pacquerages, Lievre (blue) is a good one to get skilegs back.

All the reds in Les Gets bowl are good too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy