Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bourg St Maurice railway/bus station

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A quick question for my first post - does anyone know if there's a left luggage facility at Bourg station? If not, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced restaurant within 2-300 yards of the station please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
finrays, There is a largish posh looking restaurant - I think just near the station on the same side of the road (mountain side - not town). It has a corner outside with a few tables. I had a set menu there for 17 euros, rabbit in sauce, desert, top service etc. Very highly reccommended.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
finrays, welcomne to snowheads

I think that Gordon and Rosie at the ski-hire place next to the station (maybe acrsss the footbridge) will accept left luggage? - http://mysnowsports.com/main_cpg/Content/pid=34.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is a pizza place ( wicked pizza's) stone's throw from the station.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The ski hire shop at the bottom of the funicular (across the footbridge) does left luggage, but check closing time 5.30/6.00ish. that may be the place nbt is talkign about
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
2leftfeet, a decent Chinese too
finrays, literally across the road on the same side is a decent bar restaurant.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just across the road - restaurant called Bazoom - superb food and reasonably priced! It really is a great place. Restaurant on same side of road but just across roundabout referred to by Scarpa is called Le Tonneau. Also good but not as good IMHO

Chinese is called Indo Chine - does good buffet every lunch and evening but not open all day unlike Bazoom and Le Tonneau

Pizza place across road referred to by 2leftfeet now closed - looking for new owners
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There are loads of places all a short walk from the station. Bazoom is good. Petit st Bernard 100m past Tonneau bar is the best (I think anyway) four courses for 17.70Euro. SOS Pizza near Tonneau. Skiroc near Tonneau etc etc. good eating.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I liked the skiroc the other day when I popped in - decent pizzas etc, and can sit on the terrace in the sunshine, although the view is not as scenic as up the mountain!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Is the Chinese buffet deal on every day during the week does anyone know?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
theskibug wrote:
Is the Chinese buffet deal on every day during the week does anyone know?

Looking at your .sig file, can't you stop when you're next passing?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Er...yes that is the whole idea but wanting to arrange to meet some friends there and want to make sure buffet is on each weekday.
We do not really go through to Bourg that much as we cover the Three Valleys area and to a lesser extent La Plagne.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy