Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last min Feb half term

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any one know where I could find a last min deal for Feb. half term for max 2 or maybe just a solo skier
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jimmyt, welcome to Snowheads. You are presumably a teacher. Very bad luck! wink You'll maybe need to be a bit more specific about your needs, but for such small numbers, you might well be in luck! But if you're not absolutely desperate, Easter might be a better bet. In France, at any rate, the half term week is going to be mayhem. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yea I am a teacher, just become free as was running a 3 day half term revision classes but not enough take up so have the week free. Just looking to go skiing not fussed where I go
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, do you reckon that it will be worse than the New Year week just gone? Everyone was off that week so I would have thought that would be the most crowded time of the year?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you want to hook up with other solo british skiers under 40(ish) then you could try Flaine with Action-Outdoors. You'll be sharing a room with other skiers/boarders (as a twin or a quad) but everything will be included - accom, 3 meals per day, ski hire, ski pass and instruction/guiding in ability matched groups from beginners to off-piste skiing or boarding. You just need to get yourself there - its very easy from Geneva or there a buses leaving Victoria on the Friday night if you want to keep costs down. I happen to know there is a fairly big group of brits planned for that week in Flaine - mostly solo skiers. I had a great time when I went last easter, the centre is much better than most of the UCPA centres - it used to be a club med.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tatty, yes, I reckon it will be worse. But I may be wrong! The Flaine suggestion is good - my daughter and SiL (teachers) were there half term last year. They did say they were pretty scared by the huge crowds on the piste (and they are very experienced skiers, not beginners) especially as the snow cover was very thin and hard - but the UCPA accommodation, food, tuition, etc was excellent value. One of their favourite aspects was the mix of nationalities there - and the ski group they were in was taught mainly in French (which neither of them speaks much!). That might have been because they were at the top end of the ability range, but they said the instructor did his best to communicate with them in French and the other group members were good fun. However, I doubt whether Flaine will be any worse than any other big resort that week.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
However, I suspect they'll be full that week. Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jimmyt, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead I MAY be able to help with just one or two of you - drop me a line here by PM or via my link below
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anniepen, that would be great I will look at your webpage when I get home from work
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jimmyt, SilverSki have a cancellation on their site that has just gone up. Catered chalet in Meribel, twin room £699 inc Gatwick flight and transfers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy