Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Adelboden Mens' GS Results

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Results now available on our sister forum snowRacers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, yes!
That makes three good results for the Italian ski team in a row.
I hope it is only the beginning.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Matteo, thanks for not 'spoiling' with names or other details. Some snowHeads don't want to know who won until they've seen the racing on the TV.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey! but it was yesterday!!!
I thought that by this time the GS had been aired "ad nauseam" in civil countries where "sport" does not equal"football only" like here in Italy where one has to, beleive it or not, watch the ski events on Eurosport.
Want to know the ultimate irony?
The RAI (State national television) has bought the rights for this season ski events to be held in Italy, but has constantly
aired the races late (so spectators did not see the first bids) dealys and closed the transmissions early!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It was a fantastic race, a really testing course, spectacular high speed crashes (nothing serious), demonstrations of how to ski a World Cup course with a single pole, fairytale stories for an unknown Swiss youngster in his first ever World Cup... it really had everything. Gripping stuff - I watched it twice... live, and from 8pm last night. More updates this morning on www.snowracers.net .
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If Darren Rahlves had slid through the finish line, would he have got a result? He was surely on a very good time.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anyone watched the slowmotion of "those" two snowploughing?
And people say that snowplough is not "cool" anymore.

BTW when Rhalves took off I was really worried. It's only when such things happens that one realizes what speed GS skiers reach nowadays...
First time ever I see a jump on a GS course...hope it was un-intentional from the course setter.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was astonished at Darron Rhalves' fall - I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic "nu skool" air from an alpine racer before. I was really glad to see him get up. Today had some spills as well.

ps: the Adelboden race was on again today - hooray for the new Eurosport 2 - you get to watch everything 3 times without having to record it. Will it work in Wengen as well do you think?

What about today's ladies Super G - considering the course didn't look as testing as some recent outings there was a fair amount of mahem.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
easiski, and I thought the young German girl was ok - she even skied away... but I'm afraid it was just wishful thinking on her part Sad
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When is it being shown on Channel 4? Sounds very exciting.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy