Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - your unwanted 80s/90s ski gear for a Lady

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,
My wife is organising a Hen party in Sauze d'Oulx in 3 weeks time. All the easy things are booked, she just needs the finishing touch, a classy ski outfit for the hen. Do you have any old, clean and preferably glam / super unfashionable outfits lurking in the cupboard or garage? A tight one piece would be ideal, bu all outfits considered!
A small amount of cash is on offer for the right outfit, or a donation to a charity of your choice, plus the knowledge the outfit will have one last run on the slopes and last night on the tiles.

Please let me know what you have, ideally with pictures

Size 12 is ideal. But, like I say, any outfit considered.

Sportalm or 'Hell is for Heroes' are the preferred brands... check them out if you don't know them...

Cheers

Lewis

http://www.hellisforheroes.eu/en/models.html
http://www.sportalm.at/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doh! - just too late for your missus lewis! No outfits but we did have a pair of classic Rossignol "Open" ladies 165 straight skis in white with purple and green trimmings and matching bindings circa 1988 which went to the council tip just before Christmas.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i may be able to help after the 19th give me a msg then ill remember!

Cheers Andy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Andy, I will send you a PM.

Cheers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy