Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

does anyone have spaces for 1 male around 31st of Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, am a 51yr old male from Leicester, skied for four weeks, OK on blues and working towards reds. Usually go with my son in Jan but he is starting a new job and cannot take the time off. So looking to join a group who may have spaces around the week of 31st Jan. Looking to go anywhere where there is plenty of snow. Need to keep price down.

Regards
John
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
May I suggest the 5th Birthday Bash?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46536
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
john w, What about the Snowheads 5th Birthday Bash.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46536
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nbt, Just beat me to it. john w, I've got my name down and I usually ski with my son but we went over the New Year, so I wanted to try a Snowheads Bash this year. I'm 54 but with many more weeks than you and I'm sure there will be a broad range of abilities from my reading of other Bashes. snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What is a Snowheads Bash? Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wurzel, welcome to snowHeads. Just click on the link posted by geepee at 1912. As you will see, a snowHeads Bash is a bash for snowHeads, organised by snowHeads' Lord and Master, namely admin. Sometimes there's one called PSB ie Pre Season Bash and there's usually a huge one called EoSB ie End of Season Bash, on which you will find many threads, if you use the search facility. I'm told that they are rollicking good fun.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hurtle, and you'd be right Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi

Thanks for the suggestions so far, but got to try and keep it cheap. Must admit the wife only lets me go if I keep the budget for the week to around £500 all in. My son and I normally manage this if both of us are going and we get a late deal.

Regards

John
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
John, I've got a spare bed for that week and a group in their 40s who would make you feel part of the gang!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
john w, blimey, where do you manage to get a week's skiing for two for £500?!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Talltone

Thats £500 each.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
john w, unfortunately you may have to bare in mind that what you could get for £500 in Oct last year would cost £680 today (and as much as £730 a few days ago).

Of course you might yet get lucky - can happen Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy