Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

tuning my snowboard?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I have decided to tune my board myself for the frst time. I just need some advice please.

I have bought an edge sharpening tool, with 88 and 90 degree options.

Can anybody tell me which to use?

Also, do i need a different file to sharpen the base edge?

Any advice apprrieciated!

Thanks Folks..
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Plenty of vids and info on You Tube, tinternet etc etc. Just type in "snowboard tune up", "snowboard tuning" etc.

John.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought Spyderjon's Tuning DVD, and it is very good. Shows you all the tools and how to tune in simple step by step guides.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for all the advice folks....

Youtube videos did the job...now just hoping for some decent snow!!

dave.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm off to Tignes end of next week, since I got a new board and boots last year I suffer from heel lift which kills me two days in. I've tried everything and decided I need to get my board and bindings checked out. Does anyone have any advice as to where I could go in Tignes to get some good advice and get my stance and bindings set up properly? Ta
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dinoboarder, better or proper fitting boots solve heel lift, no idea if you can get this retrospectively sorted out, try wearing an extra pair of undersized (tight and short to just above the ankle) sports socks - sounds like a good reason to buy new and better fitting boots Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
there's a decent bunch of lads in a shop in val claret called 'black cats' i think. keep us up to date with the trip and conditions - i might be there the week after you.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy