Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Day Pass for Planards/Aguille de Midi, Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just trying to sort out what budget I need for trip later this month and have found the lift pass prices for the full valley (38.50euro) however on the first day we will be going to Planards for the day to make sure we all ski/board together at least once and also let everyone find there feet. I remember it being less than 20euro for the full day in the past but can't find out if I dreamt it or it actually happened, if anyone knows or are there and could find out for me I would be very grateful.

Also we are planning a trip up the Aguille de Midi which I have noted down as 40euro, we have 5 adults, 2 60+ and a 5 year old. Any ideas to cut the cost? can we group book?

Thanks!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 8-01-09 18:22; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I admit this is a shameless 'bump'!

Have found out the pass for Planards (17 euros) but any help to cut the cost of a trip up the Aguille de Midi would be greatfully received!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't think there's any group reductions on the Midi - maybe if it's a coachload. If the 60plusers are over 70 there's a reduction. NB check that they don't have dicky hearts etc first, a phone call to the doc mentioning the altitude (3842 - metres not feet as my inlaws told their doctor!) is a good idea if in any doubt. But you just have to pay. It's worth it though! Possible money saver is to get a day's MBU and do Montenvers in the same day?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy