Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Check!

Poster: A snowHead
sherlock235, when are you off - next week (17th?) looking at the forecast, and it is only a forecast, doubt you'll need the factor 50 Laughing snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does the forecast suggest a need to set the bindings back a notch for turbo powder power ? Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oooooooooooooooh i do hope so, hence one of my questions in my dumb bindings set up questions thread. my fingers are so crossed right now i'm typing this post with.............. well, lets just say my toes are crossed too. Razz
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rayscoops, rogg, Laughing Laughing Laughing i'm off on the 23rd, arriving bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on the 24th. the long-term forecast according to accuweather (which changes nearly hourly rolling eyes ) is cloudy on arrival day. tomorrow i start watching those forecasts in earnest, as snow is forecast thurs/fri this week and early the next week. hmmm powder settings for my not-flow bindings? can of worms? i pronounce you "open"!

re. the factor 50 - i manage to get a tan under a fluorescent light Puzzled Laughing , so will deffo be trying to avoid goggle tans. basically, i wear spf 15 everyday as standard, 50 if there's even a hint of sunshine.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
So I'm off tomorrow...that's when I choose to drop my mobile phone on the car park ground, without noticing, only to find in pretty bad shape an hour later..
Nokia N95 vs Vauxhall Astra, what do you expect... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
NUMPTY !!!!

hasnt your wife got a nice girly one she can lend you so you can check in with her & simultaneously be ripped by your room mates

Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DebbiDoesSnow, best Kruisler, does not have a girly phone any where near him because he has not met his 'roomie' yet !! Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rayscoops, I know wink could be quite an interesting 4 days Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DebbiDoesSnow, rayscoops,

The wife has indeed offered her Iphone. I said "no" and the reasons are two fold:
1- with my current run of luck, i'll take a tumble 10m into my 1st slide and smash it to bits
2- It's got a nice bright pink case..... Shocked

I think we'll all agree I have taken a wise decision.

After experimenting I seem to able to receive calls and also make speed dials calls on my trusty N95. The screen is well and truly smashed though, so no texting..
Which means that DebbiDoesSnow will not get the promised live snow reports... Toofy Grin
It also means I won't be able to screen her calls! Sad Twisted Evil

I'll replace it when back, to much to do today/tonight! snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kruisler, poo on the snow reports Sad but could have some fun with the calls (local takeaways, mountain taxis etc... Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kruisler, let us know how the construction of that new sewage recycling plant they are building out there is coming along !
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops,

No problem...I was told Mottaret was badly affected...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rayscoops wrote:
Kruisler, let us know how the construction of that new sewage recycling plant they are building out there is coming along !

Kruisler wrote:
rayscoops,

No problem...I was told Mottaret was badly affected...

Shocked

ha you guys wink Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DebbiDoesSnow,

I bet your splitting your sides we're so funny....
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kruisler, believe me it was only a tad funnier than the conf call I have just finished and the new one i am now on !
latest report
can't believe I've only just seen this thread ....

nurofen, paracetamol, gsoh, cheesy apres ski sweater ... and toward the end of the trip you will need to find a good measure of memory loss
latest report
masmith,

You've let your guard down! wink

'tis okay for the memory loss, my "what goes on tour stays on tour" mode is pretty effcient! Toofy Grin

I have got paracetamol, Alka-Setzer XS (the true man's best friend) but no Nurofen.. I am a toughie, i'll survive..

gsoh........goes without saying...

cheesy apres sweater: I only do classy I am afraid, us frogs know how to dress.... Twisted Evil
ski holidays
masmith, expect a howler of a sweater to turn up then Laughing
snow conditions
Kruisler, have a fab trip. i guess the snow reports will have to wait until you get back... rolling eyes Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy