Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hello guys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey everyone im new to this site and just wanted to say hello, im chris i am an 18year old male and have only been skiing twice (les arcs) but i really enjoyed it, both times were with school trips. i have now left school and would like to go back skiing again soon, but none of my family members or friends are interested in going which is when i found your site. i would be interested in going ona trip sometime this year and if anybody could pm or email me some details it would be great. also information on prices and stuff would be great, thanks everyone
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowheads.

I recommend the end of season bash, or EoSB.

Held in Val Thorens in April but there are others, just keep an eye on the forums.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads habtrix, snowHead

You're in the right place - as you'd expect, we get loads of solo skiers turning up here Wink
There are loads of people in the same boat as you for all sorts of different reasons.
Lots of people find a ski buddy or 10 to hook up with through the forum and sort their own little groups out throughout the season.

Otherwise, we sort out a few trips (bashes) each Winter - then you can end up with over 100 ski buddies in one go Laughing
On a snowHeads Bash ages range from 16 to 67 (so far) and we hook people up with as appropriate a room mate as we can figure out. Now while that person might not necessarily ski to a similar standard as you, whatever your standard of skiing, there will be someone in the group to bash the pistes with, track the powder with, take a long lunch or hit the bars with.

The next is snowHeads 5th Birthday Bash - snowHeads will be 5yrs old on 5th Feb and we'll be celebrating in Valle di Fassa in Italy from 31st Jan - 7th Feb.
This wont be a huge affair as, although it has always been planned for this week (cos that's when the birthday is Cool ), various circumstances conspired to delay the details coming together until very recently. It looks like there will be in the region of 20 people going.

After that it's the Mid Season Bash on 14th March

Then the 'big one' with 120 people there last year, the End of Season Bash on 18th Apr has turned from being a 'sneaky little extra week' for many people into the grand climax of the season.

The trips forum (this one) is the correct place for a solo skier looking for a buddy or two to hook up with - but for details of the bashes as they come together, keep an eye on the snowEvents forum.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy