Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs or Val D'Isere 17th or 18th January for 1 week - accommodation needed please

andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
I'm flying out from Exeter to Chambery on 17th or 18th Jan, I can take either flight. Happy to get myself to Les Arcs or Val area, can drive if others need transport and are willing to share hire car costs. Ideally would like to join up with a group into a catered challet. I really don't mind what mix of people and with 2 skiing children of my own, a familly oriented group is fine too although not taking my girls on this trip. Been to Vallandry numerous times and love it there. Val is good too obviously and a bit of luxury wouldn't go amiss after the last 6 months of work I've had. Hoping to hear from someone who may be able to help. I need snow and adventure soon Happy Andy.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andy_devon_uk, welcome to SnowHeads and Happy New Year! snowHead I may be able to help in a chalet near Les Arcs - drop me a pm (above right under Santa's beard) if of interest.
snow conditions
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Hi Annie, can't see the PM option, no doubt me just being stupid and hung-over. Write direct (if you're allowed to?).

Last edited by andy_devon_uk on Fri 2-01-09 21:22; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andy_devon_uk, Thanks Andy - I've emailed
ski holidays
 andy_devon_uk
andy_devon_uk
Hi Annie, I'm all sorted now in Vallandry. Many thanks. Andy.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andy are you still driving to your resort..???
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy