Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What freeride/bc ski up to 100mm underfoot.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Alex A, We have tickets for the test center so it can be arranged
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've skiied the Shamans at Chill Factore and was most impressed, if I can manage them on the crap at an indoor dome then outdoors they should be great. wil llet you know how I get on with my new gladiators in about four weeks Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nbt, I'm in and around the Chamonix Valley all season if you want to try them on the mountain. We have a full demo fleet of all the Icelantic skis there.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kiwi1, If money permits, my friend, I will be out there like a shot. Will have to see what the new year brings Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nbt, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun on docs old Gladiators. Nice skis and he always kept them in to condition.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SZK,

Think those Nordicas in a 185 are just what I'm looking for - bit more shape than the average 100mm. Is the pricing silly and are they heavy?

J
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I posted the same thing on the dark summer forum and someone has mentioned the liberty helix's at 105 under foot. Anyone know much about these? I know very little about liberty.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://libertyskis.com/

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104633
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
el nombre, I tested the Liberty Hazmats last year and found them to be a fantastic ski at 181cm with a 94mm waist. If the wider Helix's have the same feel on the snow then they would be a great off piste ski.

jedster, They were almost a kg lighter than the Black Crow Navis. With Marker bindings they feel fairly light but still have enough weight to power through some crud with ease. Think they come in at 4060g if my memory can recall the sticker at Footworks.

Review by someone else...

Best Resort Ski EverBy: CB
December 10, 2008

This is the one ski quiver (for most people). This ski is much like the Volkl Mantra but more snappy and playful. The Mantra feels sluggish compared to the Enforcer. This ski will do it all, groomers, soft bumps, pow, crud, and mash potatoes. The tip is slightly softer than the tail which is a very good thing (unlike the Mantra). This allows the tip of the ski to hook up quick and makes for snappy turns in all conditions. This also allows extra float and slice in the pow, crud, and bumps. At mach speeds (super-g or downhill turns on a 35 deg groomed pitch) it does get slightly jittery. But if the only thing you want to ski is groomers fast, look for a race ski. This ski is all about versatility and does it well!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Has anyone ever skied the Faction 3.Zeros?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks Scarpa - sounds really enticing. High speed compromises not really an issue since I have a pair of Stormrider XLs....
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Spikyhedgehog wrote:
Has anyone ever skied the Faction 3.Zeros?

parlor, i believe

if i was in the market for new skis, the Faction Thirteens would be very near to the top of the list
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy