Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

pre-bookable lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
sorry my mistake - posting it in wrong forum Sad. i dont think it is too late to book it, as they send you an email on the day you book it with your voucher...han
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hanuk26, hey no problems - my fault for not opening up the thread and reading it earlier! 'Resorts' is where I'd have put it as well. I did ring up this morning to check but they said it was too late for next week. In the great scheme of the cost of skiing etc etc..... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hopefully the pound will pick up a lot by the time you go Happy. have a good trip. i am off on sunday - my worry is now that it isnt going to snow again Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is there a charge if you pay by credit card ?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jan wrote:
Is there a charge if you pay by credit card ?
Good question. I have bought a 6 day 3V pass for them at £188, plus a £15 booking fee (it was still at £15 a couple of days ago) and they said they'd charge a £3.50 surcharge for the credit card payment. However, from the credit card slip I've just received from them - they seem to have forgotten to make the charge!

So, I will have made a saving of about £22. With a £25 booking fee and a credit card surcharge, the saving would only have been about the price of a beer. Obviously, it's different if you can spread those fees/charges over several passes.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hanuk26, Hey, I don't think it's on the wrong forum, but maybe it would get more exposure on the Piste! I don't know how to do it though. Puzzled
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hanuk26, have a great time in La Tania - I'm off on Sunday as well snowHead . I think there's plenty of snow in the area, it'll just be a bit hard-packed - but the bonus of lovely blue skies & good visbility. Enjoy snowHead

andyjc - only mods can move threads

Hurtle - lucky! Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've just rung the company for more information, they need five days notice and the booking fee is £25
I'm going in four days to Tignes rolling eyes for six passes the saving would have been £71 at an exchange of 1/110 euro
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi I saved about £35 at Christmas by getting through my Crystal rep.

Also used Snowbrainer for ski hire and that was a real bargain - ski x 2 adult and ski x 1 child - £180 - half the price of the Crystal rep and cheaper than just going to the shop in resort.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Has anyone successfully exchanged their SkiCollection vouchers for ski passes? Were there any problems?

Me and my party of 4 are staying in Meribel-Mottaret in Feb. These cheap ski passes would definitely save us some money, but I'd prefer to get some feedback from someone who's used SkiCollection ski pass 'vouchers'. Also, where do you exchange the SkiCollection vouchers for ski passes? Can I do this in Mottaret, or would I have to go to another village to do this?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Tried them today and they'll only sell 3V lift passes to people who have booked the holiday through them. Sad

Does anyone know of any alternative sources of discounted lift passes? Going this weekend 31 Jan.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You can try www.skiholidayextras.com. I have not yet used them but will be looking to book passes to Serre Che in March with them. They are UK based & ABTA/ATOL bonded so "should!" be OK to use.
Have fun in Mottaret. Best place to go on the Tuesday night is Le Rastro pub just below Le Pralin appartments as they have a sort of 80's disco night! But get there early to get a table as you can't swing a cat in there & everyone ends up on the tables at the end of the night! (They also do a mean steak NehNeh reasonally priced for the area).
You can also get good info on www.merinet.com.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You can try www.skiholidayextras.com. I have not yet used them but will be looking to book passes to Serre Che in March with them. They are UK based & ABTA/ATOL bonded so "should!" be OK to use.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy