Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Happy Chrimbo fellow boarders !

Poster: A snowHead
Did anyone get any cool slope gifts ?

I didnt get my skull candy headphones for the 2nd year in a row, so i think santa must be DEAF !!!

Never mind I shall purchase them myself in time for Jans trip snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wax, base cleaner, edge tool, 2 pairs socks, thermal base layer and a funky red mid layer fleece. slidey, grippy, warm and happy, that's how i shall be. Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanx & a happy crimbo to you all too snowHead ! got a subscription to document snowboard mag + plus the cool goggles. plus got a skateboard so i can practise and (hopefully) become a really good snowboarder...

DebbiDoesSnow, a visit to the sales to get that "to me, from me" pair of skull candy's present will be in order - i think santa's listening to led zepp at full blast, so not surprised he's a bit deaf!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chuff all, have to buy some stuff myself

Happy xmas
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Merry Christmas to y'all....

Got some Anon Helix goggles...
How did Santa guess? wink

Under 3 weeks to heaven now... Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I forgot I did get Shaun White, and just like in real life i am gravitating towards any tree or pole and face planting at every oppurtunity Embarassed but the snow looks and sounds good, so am getting a minor snow fix unitil i hit the real thing Cool
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think I need a Wii... Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kruisler, go to the toilet then !
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
got a tune-up kit which is pretty handy, now just need to figure out how to use it!!!

but I now need some new riding pants, as have trashed the current ones (still got about 7 years holiday use out of them) so a trip to BSM next week I think..
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kruisler, - got a pair for the gf with 2nd pair lenses - but how do you change them!!!!?

DebbiDoesSnow, - you notice game always starts regular (i ride goofy but htis isgreat practice....) ? and i ALWAYS head for the trees!!! snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boardbiker,

Good question.... have not tried to swap the lens yet...
I think you just prize it out...will report back when I tried...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
don't break them!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
boardbiker,

Just swap lenses: very easy to pull out. The frame is very flexible, don't be afraid to pull at the point where the slots/clicks are (see spare lense).
Fitting the lense back in is slighly more awkward. You have to slide it in the groove and align the slots which is a bit fiddly really..I started at one end/side, then clipped in the top then opposite end and finished with nose.
As I said, frame is flexible so don't be afraid to pull and twist a bit...
Cool
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kruisler, - cheers for that! i'l try not to break the gf's...... wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Got a pair of Northwave Legend boots, they bring the awesome!
snow report
Belated Chrimbo and slightly-less-belated NY wishes Debbi and all the rest of you boarding bandidos -- Miss S and I have been down in rural Devon in a cottage for the holidays and could only be reached by pigeon or determined mountain sheep. Back to work now though (or back "at" work at least wink )

For me it was a slick new workbench for servicing my board and her planks, an icebreaker (to replace the one lost in a Kilburn pub last February Shocked ) and some toastie new gloves. Seriously starting to think it might be difficult waiting for the March trip...
snow report
Kruisler, - GF has mastered art of removal of lenses - Cheers! snowHead
snow conditions
I got a sore arse. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
snow conditions
paulio, maybe give the Phal a miss next time wink
snow report
Honestly, that heel-edge catch. It was like being Stuart Lubbock for a minute or two.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy