Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommend me a resort near Brussels/Charleoi

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Im going over to visit a couple of mates who live south of Brussels but north of Charleroi. I suggested we go skiing for either one or two days. Im a boarder but they have never skiied before so we are looking at a place that is/has:
1) Within 120kms drive of Charleoi
2) Has a ski school with english speaking instructors
3 ) Has chair lifts to the better runs ( I don't do drags Laughing )
4) Hopefully has more than one/two runs- Id get bored pretty quick
5 ) Finally somewhere that has a B&B we could stay in for one night if we do decide to stay for 2 days

Any help much appreciated and Happy Chrimbo Blush
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RATM, you realise the low countries aren't exactly noted for their mountains??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
take yer pick, they are all closed at the moment

http://www.ardennes-neige.be/stations.php?Action=Alpin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://landgraaf.snowworld.com/pages/pageobjectpage/s2/homepage_en.aspx?lang=en

Charleroi - Landgraaf 1hr 30mins Toofy Grin

(but if you're thinking of sharing a room in the hotel with a mate, my advice would be don't wink )
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I guess geography is not your strongest point.

If you find a good one, can you let me know?

Failing that, the Vosges are your nearest bet with snow...but they're just over 400 km away.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's got to be a troll hasn't it ??
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You will be in "Les Hautes Fagnes" in Belgium in about 140km - or around the same for Landgraf.

No snow in Belgium right now and crystal clear blue skies expected for a week.

English speaking instructors in that area of Belgium is laughable - as are chair lifts. Drag or walk. Thems yer choices. Also the rental equipment available in the Ardennes runs the whole gauntlet from vile to laughable.

Personally I like Ovifat (google ovifat ski), there are a few B&Bs around but they tend to be booked months in advance.

Edit: Book in to the posh hotel in Malmedy, Jennifer Aniston stayed there recently - who knows? You might get lucky with her if not the snow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy