Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's not that I hate to fly.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Christopher, sorry to hear that. But was it a good holiday otherwise? Whatever way you go, there can be big holdups. We drove down to the tunnel on 20 December, and were regaled with radio reports of "Operation Stack" on the M20 because unprecedented numbers of silly boogers had driven down to Dover without bookings (on the Saturday before Christmas Puzzled ) and gridlocked the roads - one poor man who had a booking, but had sat stationary in a traffic jam for two hours was interviewed on the radio, still miles out from the port. We were lucky - there was very little hold up on the route to Eurotunnel - most of the jam was further down into Dover.

There is simply no easy way, or not for the masses. Private jet to the Altiport in Couchevel might be OK?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w, hurrendous queues on the M25 today, after a 3 hour delay. delays to flights going out by an hour, can deal with that. Hire car brakes down after a 3 hour detour.

None of that would have occured if taking the train all the way from Oxford, on to the eurostar and then TGV. But at christmas that costs an arm and a leg.

The skiing was sensational, the rest of the holiday was average to the say the least. Rather stressful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Christopher, well it obviously seems as if you shouldn't have bothered. Terrible that your flight was delayed by an hour. Disgusting.

I'm going to walk next time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timmaah wrote:
Christopher, well it obviously seems as if you shouldn't have bothered. Terrible that your flight was delayed by an hour. Disgusting.

I'm going to walk next time.

Prhaps you should try reading the post before making flippant responses rolling eyes

His homeward flight was delayed by 3 hours - PLUS lots of other delays.

He said he could deal with the 1 hour delay outbound. (i.e. he wasn't moaning about the one thing you picked up on).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy