Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BBC Report on the seasons difficulties

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
davidof wrote:

Wages are pishpoor in France and people here have not been loading themselves up on credit, maxing out on the plastic and MEWing (whatever that is).so many people simply can't afford holidays. Only about 5-7% of French people take winter sports holidays, they are just too expensive.

I think that is a higher percentage than it is for Britons.

I believe the numbers (from memory of the last Crystal Report) are around 2 million wintersports holidays per winter from the UK (some of which are the same people going on more than one trip).

Which is between 3-4% of Britons, even discounting the duplicates.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For a country generally more interested in alcohol, credit binges and asbos, 4% isn't bad Embarassed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All you ever hear in the french ski resorts are the French, Belgic and Dutch bought their food from home to Apartments and didn't spend anything in the Bars and Resturants , well now that will include the Brits , so after taking no dosh over the Xmas and New Year period thay will have to get their act together and start discounting like the rest of the industry or face potential ruin , they can start by offering coffee at the locals rates ,1.5 euros .
Also hear any French who can afford a ski holiday are going to Switzerland , just look at the euro v's the Swiss franc .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy