Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

alps d huez

Poster: A snowHead
can any one tell me if you really have to where speedos in the public pool in alps d huez ?,they cant be serious surely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Puzzled Puzzled
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not again, FFS. rolling eyes YES YOU DO. Get over it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
and lycra on the ice rink Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bradleyjoes, Yes - it's to stop cyclists jumping in whilst still wearing the lycra..
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if the tw-t who is giving it large over the question has an issue why does he not just go back to the kinders forum??????? not every body has been !!!!!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
[liverpool accent]Calm down, calm down everyone, it's Christmas [/liverpool accent]. rolling eyes

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sun 21-12-08 19:00; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It is the rule all over France.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowball, not quite - they don't insist on it in 2Alpes for some reason.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
don't worry, bradleyjoes, no need to buy a pair. you can rent them when you get there Cool
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Arno, I hope that's a joke I wouldn't want to wear a rented pair that some other blokes had his bits in Shocked Laughing

I was out in AdH in the summer so had already invested in a pair of apple smugglers. Actually I hope the pool is warmer next week than it was in the summer.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hammerite,

Just do a snow angel on the side like the locals - you won't care how cold the actual pool temperature is then! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bradleyjoes wrote:
if the tw-t who is giving it large over the question has an issue why does he not just go back to the kinders forum??????? not every body has been !!!!!!

I gather the `tw-t` in question is something of a grumpy bunny. You`re not the first innocent poster tbe torched ! Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
To be fair that are about 3 threads running at the moment about what type of swimwear can be worn in French Pools (inc Alpe D'Huez). A simple search would have answered the question.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
To be honest I don't understand what the fuss is about! I don't really mind what people are wearing as long as we are all enjoying the pool - I'm there to do that not to criticise others for what their various "bits" are encased in rolling eyes. Simple answer - if it bothers you, then you don't have to go!
snow report
Colin B - no doubt you`re right but if you don`t live on this site it`s quite easy to miss what`s going on. Searching is, I suppose, easy enough, but asking a straightforward question is easier. Providing a polite response is easier still.

Butterfly - personally I can`t stand the things but when in Rome...I suppose were I a fine figure of aman I`d feel a little more confident. But since I`m not - the baggy boxer has a lot to recommend it. Having said that, I look around and there`s many a very stout man who carries off the speedo with confidence and panache so I suppose it`s a state of mind thing.
ski holidays
jonty, I've just found the answer for us girls who are not such "fine figures" - seems to be a girls' equivalent of your baggy shorts!

Perhaps not then, because as you say, there are "portlier" folks who carry off whatever they wear - you're right - it is a confidence issue, so let's just get on with it and stop worrying eh?
snow conditions
Rather fetching Blush

You`re quite right. There are more important things to worry about.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy