Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How difficult is grand couloir and the others in Courchevel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kitenski, I'll second that, about double the size.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DaveB wrote:
elgrego wrote:
Puzzled If you are all advanced/expert skiers, why are you asking this question?

Surely you must know the answer!

If that was at me...I'm not advanced/expert. I am a pretty good intermediate and had no idea what lay ahead when I headed down that run.

No DaveB not at you at all, my comment was aimed at the person who started the thread.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
elgrego wrote:
DaveB wrote:
elgrego wrote:
Puzzled If you are all advanced/expert skiers, why are you asking this question?

Surely you must know the answer!

If that was at me...I'm not advanced/expert. I am a pretty good intermediate and had no idea what lay ahead when I headed down that run.

No DaveB not at you at all, my comment was aimed at the person who started the thread.

Sorted!

That run is definitely on my "To do better" list
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I first skied the Grand Couloir in 1981. I seem to remember back then that there was a mountain refuge built out above Couloir Emile Elais, It overhung the couloir with a rickety wooden ledge around the outside of it, just wide enough for one person, that you had to ski around in order to get to the GC. Does anyone remember that, or am I dreaming it?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
moffatross wrote:
D'oh, why are so many forum users so easily led away into the woods by trolls. Puzzled

Read the OP again, carefully count the total number of skiers, the number of people that can make up 'some of the others' and try to come to terms with the logic. Laughing

/\

elgrego, as I said on page 1 though, the OP (magwheel) was a troll on a wind-up anyway. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
moffatross wrote:
moffatross wrote:
D'oh, why are so many forum users so easily led away into the woods by trolls. Puzzled

Read the OP again, carefully count the total number of skiers, the number of people that can make up 'some of the others' and try to come to terms with the logic. Laughing

/\

elgrego, as I said on page 1 though, the OP (magwheel) was a troll on a wind-up anyway. wink

Probably correct. I must confess I missed your 1st page post.

Trolls on a skiing forum, what on earth is the world coming to?

Tsk. Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy