Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

promo code for action-outdoors

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have a valid promo code for action outdoors?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
? They're cheap as chips without a promo code. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w,
You are right but worth a try
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
EP2011

gives you £10 off!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DL2014 works for the 2013/2014 season for £10 off - just worked for me
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
AR2014 worked for me
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just booked online a couple of hours ago and used the discount code that I was given which i know works this year - gives another £10 off as usual. DLC2015. I have been told that its unlimited use for unlimited people so can be used again by anyone so help yourself. Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@lyreco, How long have you worked for AO? Everyone of your posts is about them.

Was is Flaine or Chamonix you went to last year? You seem confused.

lyreco
Wed Nov 19, 14 15:04
Replies: 6
Post Action-Outdoors, UNREAL prices (not for the oldies though)Resort Reviews and Trip Reports
i used them last year and the year before and will definitely be going back for more. I just booked up again this year and the whole lot cost me a little over £500. it was excellent. Just booked online a couple of hours ago and used the discount code that I was given which i know works this year - gives another £10 off. DLC2015. its unlimited use so help yourself. Smile
lyreco
Wed Nov 19, 14 14:31
Post promo code for action-outdoorsSolo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
Just booked online a couple of hours ago and used the discount code that I was given which i know works this year - gives another £10 off as usual. DLC2015. I have been told that its unlimited use for unlimited people so can be used again by anyone so help yourself. Smile
lyreco
Wed Nov 19, 14 14:28
Replies: 12
Post action-outdoors.co.uk.......has anyone been with them? any comments pleaseThe Piste
I can completely recommend action outdoors. i used them last year and the year before and will definitely be going back for more. I just booked up again this year and the whole lot cost me a little over £500. I dont think anything else comes close and the skiing and tuition when i took it was excellent. Just booked online a couple of hours ago and used the discount code that I was given which i know works this year - gives another £10 off. DLC2015. I have been told that its unlimited use for unlimited people so can be used again by anyone so help yourself. Smile
lyreco
Tue Jan 14, 14 13:30
Replies: 95
Post Links to Useful Travel Resources.Solo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
Action Outdoors discount code for 2013/2014 season: DL2014. Put it in the booking form online and another tenner off each time you book, unlimited uses ! Used these guys a few times now and always love it. Hope its useful for someone.
lyreco
Tue Jan 14, 14 13:26
Replies: 5
Post Hey there solo boarder looging for someone/group for Feb tripSolo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
HI, Have you considered action outdoors. Just went by myself a couple of season ago and met cool people who were also starting. and have done the same another time with the same company. You will always meet people. Probably the best boarding holiday i have had. There is a discount code you can use this year DL2014 which gives another £10 off when you fill in the booking form. Its really cheap anyway but all helps. Probably worth looking at their website. Honestly, i like it because it takes away the gamble of joining a group who you may or may not get on with. There is over 200 young people (its only for 18 - 39 year olds) in the building i went so whenever i have done it we have always partied when we wanted and the skiing is great with people of all abilities !
lyreco
Tue Jan 14, 14 13:19
Replies: 2
Post Chamonix snowboard or ski compadres required. 25th Jan to Feb 1stSolo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
HI, Im 35 and i went to Chamonix snowboarding with Action Outdoors last year. Just went by myself and have done the same another time with the same company. You will always meet people. Probably the best boarding holiday i have had. There is a discount code you can use this year DL2014 which gives another £10 off when you fill in the booking form. Its really cheap anyway but all helps. Probably worth looking at their website. Honestly, i like it because it takes away the gamble of joining a group who you may or may not get on with. There is over 200 people there in Cham when i went so whenever i have done it we have always partied when we wanted and the skiing is great with people of all abilities !
lyreco
Wed Jan 01, 14 14:40
Post Learn to snowboard camps recommendations?snowBoarding
I did a complete beginners course at UCPA through action - outdoors a few years ago and it was great. cheap, great instruction and good company as i went alone. Going back this year for more. They always have discount codes for action outdoors too for an extra £10 off. You can use DL2014 at the moment when you book online.
lyreco
Wed Jan 01, 14 14:33
Replies: 1
Post Partner(s) wanted for long weekend Ski (or snowboard) tripSolo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
Action Outdoors do weekends i think. Might be worth a look. If you get in the right group then there is a very high level of skier to ski with. Current discount code is DL2014 at the time of booking which you can use too for another tenner off i think.
lyreco
Tue Dec 31, 13 18:10
Replies: 17
Post Advise on resorts.Resort Reviews and Trip Reports
If you decide to go for UCPA then you can get another £10 off by using the discount code DL2014 on the booking form when you book on the Action Outdoors website. I have used them 4 times the last two years at Chamonix twice, Tignes and Val D'Isere and love it. Best ski holidays and have ever done and half the price of anything else once you have taken all the costs into account !!
lyreco
Tue Dec 31, 13 18:03
Replies: 3
Post UCPA offpiste steeps weekThe Piste
Just noticed this. I havent done the off piste but if you decide to book i just used this discount code. Its unlimited use and gives another £10 off. Just put DL2014 in the box when you book ! All helps ! Cool
lyreco
Fri Dec 27, 13 21:27
Post Val d'isere for new year please help....Solo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
Try UCPA tignes or even La Plagne or Les Arcs. I have booked the week before with UCPA before but dont remember the exact location. Used a code for another tenner off too which you can use - DL2014 when you book there is a box to fill in. Only £10 but all helps when you are on a budget. But i think one of their centres should have a space !
lyreco
Fri Dec 27, 13 21:24
Post Skiing january or febuary 2014Solo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
HI guys, I was in the same position and ended up booking through action outdoors and going alone. I did that last year and met a bunch of cool decent people to board with. Doing the same this year as its only for 18 - 39 year olds. I got a code this year for another £10 off which is unlimited uses if you book with them can use DL2014 which saves a bit more.Just google 'action outdoors' and its really low cost too.
lyreco
Mon Dec 16, 13 13:19
Post promo code for action-outdoorsSolo Skiers v Groups - Organising Trips
DL2014 works for the 2013/2014 season for £10 off - just worked for me
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@blahblahblah, could it *possibly* be that the code does give you a discount but in addition is a code unique to a specific source which results in a further discount for the progenitor, to wit, @lyreco?

Surely not...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
haha, duh ! of course that is how it works ! The code changes each year and as someone who uses the company each year, im a fan of the holidays and of course keen to get a discount for myself which i receive if my code is used. So, both parties benefit if DLC2015 Wink is used

I went to Chamonix in 2013 and Flaine last year as I said above - thanks, but no confusion about it Wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
EP2015 is the new code as above.

Most codes been discontinued so use that one
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@bezthespaniard, I don't think most codes have been discontinued (as in 2015 will work) but I expect people will use yours so you get your discount if they feel like it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy