Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift passes for little kids?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How do you go about lift passes for tiny kids? Do you actually get a free one where the child is under 5 or do they just not need one and are let through with parent/instructor? We are going to Les Houches and the child price is from 5 years so I am assuming it's free for littlies? DS will be in the Jardin des Neiges but we would like to take him out a bit too. Thanks snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When we have been to Les Arcs, they do get a pass, they need it for the lifts but it's free
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I would assume that it would be free for your son. We took our DD to Morzine at Easter when she was 4 and she didn't need a pass. She was small enough just to duck under the barriers when there were any. However, when we go to Whistler she has her tots season pass which gets scanned. It hasn't cost us anything up until now but this time it was a grand $15. They only scan you at the bottom in Whistler and then once you're on the mountain there are no other checks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Free under 6in Les Arcs - still need a pass to open the gate.

You get fit lifting them up to the height to open the gate IME
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In the whole of the PDS, children under five just duck under the gates. I guess each area has it's own rules and procedures.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah, Little Avago, at 2.5, needed to have a pass in his jacket, but it was totally free. Liftpass office needed his passport as proof of age and scanned picture onto electronic card. Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy