Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My Mum - 15th January 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My Mum has booked to go skiing in La Toussuire in the Maurienne on the 15th January for a week. She was due to meet a couple of elderly friends who always meet up with her but, due to illness, they can't make it out this year. My Mum is having real second thoughts about going solo now but has booked the flight and hotel. If there are any single ladys or gents that don't fancy skiing alone either then this could be an opportunity to have a companion on a ski trip. My Mum has skied for a long time but she is in her sixties, she now sets a gentle pace and will only probably ski mornings, take a long lunch and an hour or two in the pm.

La toussuire is a large bowl with most runs back to the town. Le Corbiere and St Sorlin D'arves are in the Les Sybelles network. Its an intermediate resort.

Mum flies to Chambery on the 15th from Southampton and could also share transfer costs.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi ya,

Just joined site and thought I would say hello. How's it going with finding someone to ski with your mum? I'm early 40's, I normally ski in Canada or usa, have skied a couple of times in Europe. My skiing is laid back, nice blues and easy reds. What kind of money would I be looking at if there is still a space with your mum? Anyway, nice to say hello. Take care. Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy