Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel tips for Les Menuires/3V

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking into a holiday in 3V next March but am having trouble finding accommodation at reasonable prices. I am hunting for a good hotel, 2 single rooms, for 7-14 March (or maybe 28 Feb-7Mar).

After looking around a bit on the web I came to the Hotel Kaya in Les Menuires/Reberty but on enquiring they quoted a price (including lift ticket) of €2229 (I presume per person per week). Ouch!

That is well over what we paid at the Hotel Oberforsthof in St. Johann Alpendorf (Ski Amade) in 2006 and at the Hotel Mirabeau in Zermatt this year (I would estimate about twice as much).

I must say that I have looked (less intensively) at 3V in previous years and was put off then too by the prices. Is everywhere in 3V so incredibly expensive or can anyone suggest where one can find value for money (mind you, I guess any bargains would be sold out early Sad ).

Any tips would be much appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
P.S. Just looked at the 'Not Eating And Drinking in France' thread, which seems to rather confirm my fears.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
le skilt hotel in la croisette in les menuires.cheap and cheerful!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Many thanks for the tip (Le skilt hotel sounds good for a Scot). However, we've now just booked a week in Les Deux Alpes, Hotel le Chalet Mounier (for about €1080 per person, single room, HB).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy