Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria: Weather in Niederau

Poster: A snowHead
Still lovely sunshine and cold overnight. Pistes doing very well, specially in the mornings. I see a forecast talking about snow at the weekend!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cracking sunny weather here. Haven't actually skied in Niederau so far as hv been guided around Hopfgarten, Brixen, Ellmau and Westerndorf.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very little snow in the valley now as it's been very warm and rainy yesterday and today. Niederau closes next weekend and I think the mains runs might just hang on Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rainy here but cheering up from tomorrow. Think we will say goodbye to this season and get together again in December. Have a great summer and look forward to some more awesome snow next winter Smile cheers!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@carolyn, thanks for all your posts over the past few months. May get to Niederau one day. Have a great summer
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My pleasure Smile we need to organize a Niederau snowhead get together next season!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dobby wrote:
@carolyn, thanks for all your posts over the past few months. May get to Niederau one day. Have a great summer

Lovely little ski area. Well worth a visit.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Carolyn,

Would like to thank you for the updates and info you provided here throughout the season. I took my family to Niederau in Feb and we all had a great time. 16 of us already booked for next year.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@carolyn, thank you again for the updates. We spent a few days in Niederau last summer which were great.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Had the last couple of mornings in Auffach, snow is still plentiful and decent until around lunch time. Today was better with fewer school groups about, run down to the middle station was surprisingly good.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks all for your kind words. Today it's hard to imagine folk were skiing the lanerkopfl less than a week ago! Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just had a morning in Auffach today, pistes were fairly poor following the warm weather the last couple of weeks but still had a good time. Only downside was I was on new GS skis thinking 'I will have to deal with ice first thing' when I would have been better off on my old ski's as there was quite quickly bit of fresh windblown powder off the edge of the pistes. Didn't really want to stray too far off the beaten track on the new ones but there was enough to keep me entertained for a few hours. Guess that's me finished for the season as Auffach closes on Sunday and I am back in the UK the weekend after.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
How is the new season shaping up
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Not there yet but my son is, reasonable cover at the top at the moment. Snow cannons have been on at all elevations but this week is quite mild. Some snow along with colder temperatures is forecast for the weekend ready for my arrival. Ski school kindergarten areas are built and ready to go.
As the original poster @carolyn is no longer resident in Niederau I am intending to start a new thread next week to include the rest of the Ski Juwel area into the title and include updates from Aufach and Alpbach.

Pic from 15th Nov in the valley

ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
As stated above new thread at http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3138578#3138578
snow report
@chris_n - it's getting closer to that time of year for the Jumbulance yearly visit.
Webcams seem to show fair bit of snow around snowHead Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy