Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hi All (Newbie here...well new to this forum) Anyone help on this...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got a Nidecker SOUL board....thats it...I don't know anything about it (nothing on Nideckers Site) Puzzled . Can anyone tell me anything about this board (should I post pic ?). It's 164cm with a full wood core viewable through the top sheet.

Cheers & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE & ALL !! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Get it serviced, stick it on the snow and ride it, that'll tell you everything you need to know.
Nidecker make/made a lot of 'carving' boards for use with hard boots and my fading memory seems to think that this is one. What are the dimensions? Even if it is, you can ride it in soft boots, you may need to have more forward binding angles.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
diverdrew, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead I'll let the knuckledraggers here answer your question (since I wouldn't know a Nidecker if Masque hit me with one, given that I'm a two-planker!), but I want you to know that you're welcome here and you'll get an answer!

Go ride 'em! snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
diverdrew, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Despite having a nidecker board myself (chill), I know absolutely nothing about them. I hope someone else can be more help.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
AAAgh . . sorry, my manners are appalling, welcome diverdrew, no excuse, just a long day. Embarassed
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, I'm watchin' your back, mate! snowHead wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the replies...I am incidently a twin-plank convert (the TAX payer taught me to ski when I was in the Army), I took up boarding fairly recently (thought I was too old), but a GP friend of mine didn't start till he was 40...and I'm not forty yet !! Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
diverdrew, have you ever skied on the new carving boards? If not, you owe it to yourself to try it. Simply as an option; they change skiing completely! Cool
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
diverdrew, Not forty - but thought you were too old - for anything - Puzzled rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes
Welcome to snowheads Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, got no idea what it is but who cares, as the above said wax and edge it, and if it works for you then........err.......it works wink The brands websites only tend to have information about their current range, i tried google and couldn't find anything so i guess it may be a few years old, but as long as the edging looks intact and the base reasonably sound you'll have no worries!

If it's a 164 i'm guessing your probably ~15st+, if not then and you're quite a bit lighter then i'd say it would be a bit long for you. Bascially the length has more to do with weight than height (usually the 2 go together though). For an idea of the correct length you can get a good approximation from www.snowboardlengthcalculator.com

Welcome by the way to the friendly world of snowHead Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy