Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll Austria 3rd - 10th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.. Skier, mid 30's will be all by my lonesome in Soll. Looking for some people to ski with for the week of the 3rd of January.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi..I have been lurking on snowheads for a while, saw your post so decided to register and respond. I will be in Soll from the 5th onwards. I'll be solo also, and would enjoy a meet up. I'm late 30's male, low key and mellow, been skiing 4 years now, and enjoy cruzing fast on the red piste, a litte pow and steep also as I get better. What about you?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A match made in (Snowhead) heaven. Twisted Evil
Seriously, welcome both to Snowheads, hope you meet up and have a great time.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks corky.. this forum is an awsome resource that I've been quietly taking advantage of for months now. I really appreciate the friendly vibe and breadth/depth of knowledge.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As it turns out wife has promised divorce if I go. I have pleaded and promised to pay for the whole trip if she'd go, but still she says no!
I just don't get women. She loves skiing but just won't take the time off work. Puzzled

Might take her up on her offer of divorce! rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dccotter, Call her bluff... you know you need to if it's got to the state where she's dominating you to this extent
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi dccotter. I was just browsing through this forum and I just happened to spot your post. Your "problem" struck a chord with me immediately as I've had the exact same problem during the Christmas break. Wife couldn't go - so she issued the ultimatum!!! Turns out that I backed down but things have not been going too well since. However that's another story! How did things work out for you.......did you go.......was she there when you returned. You know , we should all get together and form some sort of union to campaign for "soon-to-be-divorced-skiers-of-the-world. Just a thought. Best regards.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Welcome to snowHeads sagittarius100, snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy